Profitable scalping DAX.

Feb 22, 2009
Hello Traders,

Is there somebody who is profitable scalping DAX for many years and not using technical analysis ? Only pure scalping ,without TA ?

Thank you for your time and help.

Apr 3, 2017
Plenty of people out there are going to tell you they are profitable.......just get your cheque book out ready for them
Thank you for passing the business recommendation , I don't teach ,Scalping is not profitable and will never be profitable for anyone.The scalpers usually get scalped , meaning sooner or later , they end up taking very small profits and large losses , like the ftse thread scalpers .One loss will wipe out a week's profits , so it is pointless scalping.

Scalpers get scalped .What does it mean?

Does it mean that their risk reward ratio is so negative , that they lose all their hard earned profits from 20 scalps in 1 loss?

Apr 28, 2018
Just because one individual can't do it then it must be impossible right! Scalped fast markets for years and made ok gains, but I'm also not a great trader. I can imagine someone with mix of automation and manual trading to perform very well.

Apr 30, 2018
Thank you for passing the business recommendation , I don't teach ,Scalping is not profitable and will never be profitable for anyone.The scalpers usually get scalped , meaning sooner or later , they end up taking very small profits and large losses , like the ftse thread scalpers .One loss will wipe out a week's profits , so it is pointless scalping.

Scalpers get scalped .What does it mean?

Does it mean that their risk reward ratio is so negative , that they lose all their hard earned profits from 20 scalps in 1 loss?
I have seen many scalpers who are profitable.