pro real time anyone?

magten

Hello
Does anyone use these guys.
Prorealtime .com
Please tell me your experience especially about data gaps if any.

Also if you know of any other good real time charting service that costs less. I only need it for YM that Mini Dow

What do you guys use?
Let me know.

Thank you I appreciate all the feed back...

I think the company that gives service to Prorealtime is IT-Finance (http://www.it-finance.com) , a French company, which is also offering realtime services to a lot of banks and financial institutions (like IGMarkets, and Inversis and Bankinter in Spain that I can think of), so their data quality is guaranteed.

Also, their free EOD data, with continuous contracts for futures is perfect. I've been using this EOD for quite a long time and I'm very happy.

Thanks GJ, I'm not an expert in data quality at all. For my intraday trading their quality has been very good so far (that's what I wanted to say), but I haven't backtested with their data nor I've been much time with their realtime feed, so I shouldn't express so heavily that their "data quality is guaranteed", you're right.

Just wanted to help Magten with my little experience that's been good with them. In any case, I guess it was my first post in the forum and I was overexcited. :)

For what it's worth I think their real time data is brilliant.

The prorealtime.com charts and indicators are excellent. You can program your own indicators and if you need it they will help. They have example indicators which you can look at to see how they code.

You can also run backtests. They have elerts and alarms. The SMS alerts are excellent.
I'm beginning to sound like a salesman so will stop.

For what it's worth I think their real time data is brilliant.

The prorealtime.com charts and indicators are excellent. You can program your own indicators and if you need it they will help. They have example indicators which you can look at to see how they code.

You can also run backtests. They have elerts and alarms. The SMS alerts are excellent.
I'm beginning to sound like a salesman so will stop.

Hi DonR,

Nice to hear of the good news on the real time service.

Out of interest, can you tell me what instruments you have requested access to?

Thank you

F

Hi DonR,

Nice to hear of the good news on the real time service.

Out of interest, can you tell me what instruments you have requested access to?

Thank you

F

The Dow and S&P Indeces and 47 major FX currency pairs - real time.
Everything else as end of day.