private messages spammer - BAN HIM

luvtrading

got this in my inbox, BAN HIM ADMIN

big_trader said:
"Learn How To Develop Discipline to Become a More Successful Investor." Written by Dr. Van Tharp, his material created some of the world's greatest traders.
Get your FREE copy here LINK REMOVED and learn how to master the most challenging thing traders face each and every day. If you haven't signup already please do so now, it is our goal to make our customers the most money possible with very little effort on their part.

Trading Master Minds offers the most accurate, affordable trading forecasts on the internet, reports are an excellent tool for newbie as well as experience traders. We presently offer trading forecasts for 69 markets including forex and commodities markets. All of our reports are above 70 sometime above 80% accurate and gives you a great advantage over the markets. We have done everything for you all you need to do is trade based on the range given..
We will resume our services in January of 2006, we look forward to serving you again in the new year.

Happy Holidays
LINK REMOVED

I have it in hand, luvtrading

Anyone else received anything similar from big_trader?

jon

Thanks for letting us know - this is a multiple nick for TradingMaster, who we banned earlier today. Big_trader is now banned too, and plus we've banned him from re-registrering.

BTW I've deleted all the pms he sent which must have been approaching 300! :devilish:

"learn how to master the most challenging thing traders face each and every day"

It's got to be be an ad for valium.

The thing new traders must master is their emotions. After that trading becomes simpler.