Pristine seminars

Anybody that have been on Pristine seminars/courses, AND have traded their systems for at least 6 months ?

The T2W diary shows a Pristine seminar this coming week.

what is the syllabus?
(generic TA course, general concept,s or specific trading systems)
Do you have to buy their data-feeds or anything, or are their ideas stand-alone?

a: Does anybody use it ?
b: Does anybody use it profitably ?

thanks

I believe Pristine is the company run by Oliver Velez and Greg Capra, the guys who wrote "Tools and Tactics for the Master Day Trader". They're pretty successful traders and well known in the industry. Their website was ranked as no. 1 for on-line traders at one point - there's a free registration for the site which is quite educational in it's own right. Check out this link for course information: http://www2.pristine.com/seminars/lab.aspx....
Rgds
DD

My US counter parts smell a bit fishy to me. Why the negative passionate flag waving offering little else?

TheBramble said:
There are a few good trainings and trainers which you will come across on these boards. One (can't remember the name) provides general TA rather than any specific system and has had good reports..

Now now, Bramble. Old age and memory lose isn't creeping up on you is it?
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How have you been? It's been awhile. I hope the 2005 draw back has been good to you.

Des

I took a seminar with them. I feel it was well worth the money and will be taking TPM2 when I am ready.
Instead of reading all the second hand advice on this thread, go to

http://www2.pristine.com/freetrials/

and sign up for two weeks free services. This gives you access to 2 live trading rooms with sound where the moderators call the trades before and as they take them. Concentrate on the PMTR room not the advanced room as the advanced room is a bit too hectic if you don't know the pristine terms.

Then make your own mind up based on what you know not on what others tell you

Hope this helps