Prince Phillip: a credit to our nation

I will not disclose my secret trading signals. They took me 2 months to develop. But they are on sale to selected clients at a cut-price of £27,325.99. Only Lords, Ladies, Sirs, Dukes and Dames are allowed to buy them. My Prince and his wife can have them for free as did the Duke and his Duckess of Cambridge (marriage gift).

If you don't support my Prince, you must leave and go to a terrorist country like Libya or Pakistan. You don't deserve to live in the land of my Prince.

Anyone can claim they have secret signals. Either prove it by showing a working signal or go home. I don't have time for time wasters.

People like the Queen. She represents the England of another era, an era of duty and responsibility and decent behaviour.
When she goes, that England is gone. A great shame as we are then burdened with that utter prat Charles, someone for whom virtually no-one has any respect. Let's face it, this is the guy who talks to plants (e.g.Camilla) and sends letters wanting to be a tampon.
Of course this country has had fools as monarchs before, but the ethnicity of England has now changed with mass immigration and that knave Blair has devolved government in Scotland so it's difficult to see how some of the worthwhile values of England will survive with so little to hold them together or engender them.
Perhaps then it's time to get rid of the monarchy, the House of Lords, the role of the Church in the state and become a republic.
Maggie for President !
Or maybe we should just capitulate completely and become the next state of the union and all be Americans. Better to be dictated to by an American federal government than all those self-serving greedy neo-communist scum bags in Brussels.

And the reason people line the streets for Royal occasions is because they like spectacle and simply being part of something big; just being there.

People like the Queen. She represents the England of another era, an era of duty and responsibility and decent behaviour.
When she goes, that England is gone. A great shame as we are then burdened with that utter prat Charles, someone for whom virtually no-one has any respect. Let's face it, this is the guy who talks to plants (e.g.Camilla) and sends letters wanting to be a tampon.
Of course this country has had fools as monarchs before, but the ethnicity of England has now changed with mass immigration and that knave Blair has devolved government in Scotland so it's difficult to see how some of the worthwhile values of England will survive with so little to hold them together or engender them.
Perhaps then it's time to get rid of the monarchy, the House of Lords, the role of the Church in the state and become a republic.
Maggie for President !
Or maybe we should just capitulate completely and become the next state of the union and all be Americans. Better to be dictated to by an American federal government than all those self-serving greedy neo-communist scum bags in Brussels.

Partially agree.

The moment you think you have to defend something you've lost. Like the French trying to defend their language.

Cool Britania will always be cool.

Other nations will follow where we lead.

Cusp of a new era - watch this space... :)

Other nations will follow where we lead.

That's refreshing to know. For a moment, I thought this country goes wherever the Americans lead. Like iraq, afghanistan, libya, syria, iran, sudan, north korea, you name it.

Prince Phillip: a credit to our nation

More like a debit with all the money he's spent......

That's refreshing to know. For a moment, I thought this country goes wherever the Americans lead. Like iraq, afghanistan, libya, syria, iran, sudan, north korea, you name it.

Yeah... Well what about the Suez canal then? :cheesy:

Just like in Vietnam, Somalia and Cuba I suppose.

By the way I didn't know we were in North Korea, Iran or Syria. At least not officially, do you know something we don't?

By the way I didn't know we were in North Korea, Iran or Syria. At least not officially, do you know something we don't?

Spelling error - he meant Angola! :LOL:

Yes, hush, hush, wink, wink, SAS/SBS type of thing, you know ?

Those who hate Prince Phillip are probably enemies of the UK, like Bin Laden followers from Pakistan or Gaddafi lovers from Syria.

You left it a little late to have his babies I think???

By making fun of my Prince, a weak 90 year old man, you belittle everthing which makes us grate.

We are a world respected country with a much luved language, the langugae of Shakespear.

Our grate British umpire once spanned the world creating respect and fear amongst the natives we ruled.

My Prince represents all these good things. By making funning of him, you are belittling the UK. I can only conclude that you are either a Syrian, Libyan or Pakistani who supports terror, since true patriots love my Prince.

Maybe you should get yourself. Prince Albert, that way you can have a little bit of prince with you 24 hours a day

By making fun of my Prince, a weak 90 year old man, you belittle everthing which makes us grate.

We are a world respected country with a much luved language, the langugae of Shakespear.

Our grate British umpire once spanned the world creating respect and fear amongst the natives we ruled.

My Prince represents all these good things. By making funning of him, you are belittling the UK. I can only conclude that you are either a Syrian, Libyan or Pakistani who supports terror, since true patriots love my Prince.

Haha - I like the act... Where did you learn to spell like that... I can see it doesn't come naturally. DashRiprock been giving you lessons???

What do you think of this little Prince and I'm not talking Saint-Exupery :cheesy:

From yours trully - the gold lover that I am... ;)

Thinking about it Mr TP,

You have angered and upset quite a few people on these bloggs.

I know who you are!

Also in light of Arabian's dillema - word of caution the written word is mightier than though monies.

If I ever catch you running for parliement so you can rub shoulders with our young prince what will you be prepared to pay to maintain my lifestyle?

Alternatively - how much money could I make by opening a TP hate club by obtaining donations to reveal your identity?

Muha ha haha hahahaha ha ! :devilish::devilish: