Price Variances (Pictures attached). Time for DMA ? Best Forex broker?

phoenix25140

102 2
I use two data feeds , one from advfn the other from my broker Finspreads, recently i have noticed some price varianced between the two. please see the two attached pictures.

Could anyone suggest a good platform with proven marketing pricing specifcally for Forex?

Attachments

• FINSPREADS.jpg
    FINSPREADS.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,301
  • ADVFNCHART.jpg
    ADVFNCHART.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 633

gooders72

20 2
Stop using FINSPREADS - the dealer intervention is horrendous - every trade without exception they'll rip you off; stops won't work - you'll be margined out when IN profit, I logged on one morning when the ftse was around 5000 to see a gigantic spike on their charts claiming it was at 10,000 and my account supposedly wiped out; the platform freezes routinely, you get referred to phone only trades regardless of market conditions and no b****** answers the phones, limit orders don't work - the conniving tricks they pull are too many to mention: they're a serious fraud outfit. They ripped me off incessantly. I know tyros always blame sb companies for all their f*** ups but FINSPREADS really aggressively rob their clients and have a reputation as the WORST sb provider, and the competition's pretty stiff.

I used Capital Spreads for 2 years and had no problems - my trading mentor recommended them too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock