Price Variances (Pictures attached). Time for DMA ? Best Forex broker?

phoenix25140

I use two data feeds , one from advfn the other from my broker Finspreads, recently i have noticed some price varianced between the two. please see the two attached pictures.

Could anyone suggest a good platform with proven marketing pricing specifcally for Forex?

Attachments

• FINSPREADS.jpg
    FINSPREADS.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,464
  • ADVFNCHART.jpg
    ADVFNCHART.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 795
Stop using FINSPREADS - the dealer intervention is horrendous - every trade without exception they'll rip you off; stops won't work - you'll be margined out when IN profit, I logged on one morning when the ftse was around 5000 to see a gigantic spike on their charts claiming it was at 10,000 and my account supposedly wiped out; the platform freezes routinely, you get referred to phone only trades regardless of market conditions and no b****** answers the phones, limit orders don't work - the conniving tricks they pull are too many to mention: they're a serious fraud outfit. They ripped me off incessantly. I know tyros always blame sb companies for all their f*** ups but FINSPREADS really aggressively rob their clients and have a reputation as the WORST sb provider, and the competition's pretty stiff.

I used Capital Spreads for 2 years and had no problems - my trading mentor recommended them too.