Price Headley

deerfern

Hi,

I'm new to trading so I am looking to start from scratch. I have traded before but was not good at all ! So I ran across Price Headley, and I am wondering if anyone has used this 10 DVD thing and what your experience with it was? Also if you know of anyone selling their used copies I would be interested.

Thank you,
DF

Hmmm. Good Question.

So I googled it. It seems Martin Pring is in that area, also.

Martin Pring Announced as 2007 Traders’ Hall of Fame Award Winner

Which in part, states:

The Trader’s Hall of Fame Lifetime Achievement award was created in 2001 to recognize the contributions of educators and traders to the field of options trading, technical analysis, or trading systems and strategies. This contribution can be earned through a number of ways, including the development of exceptional analytical software or trading systems. Individuals are also selected for their excellence in overall trading performance, or by their demonstrated expertise in futures, options, technical analysis, or related fields. All recipients have achieved preeminence in their field and are held in high regard by both their peers and the public.

So does that answer your question?

Which means my question still remains: Does anyone have any experience with Price Headley, and if so, can you please give me your comments.

Thank you,
DF

:-0I have autotraded my account with Big Trends Option Sniper starting in January 2011. Price Headley is the portfolio manager of Option Sniper. So far, Price Headley, has consistently destroyed my account with his option picks. I have been trading for well over 11 years using technical analysis and I have never experienced such horrible results that I got with Option Sniper. I trade equities successfully and have never traded options before I started with Pice Headleys Options courses. The main focus is on Williams Percent R but with a totally different twist. You buy a call when the underlying stock is very overbought and you buy a put when the stock is very oversold. This is a recipe for DISASTER!

I've been trading full time for just over twenty years. I tried Mr. Headley's programs for about a month. I would recommend that you spend your money elsewhere.

I could post a polite list of the reasons why I suggest that you avoid Mr. Headley. If it is necessary I'll do so, but the long and the short of it is that don't think Mr. Headley is a very choice for anyone to follow, new trader or a trader with many years of experience.

Hi,

I'm new to trading so I am looking to start from scratch. I have traded before but was not good at all ! So I ran across Price Headley, and I am wondering if anyone has used this 10 DVD thing and what your experience with it was? Also if you know of anyone selling their used copies I would be interested.

Thank you,
DF

This is for the Weekly Options Accelerator program....Do NOT waste your money, after 4 months of Auto Trading on TOS, I stopped the small, consistent drawdown per month. Yesterday, they traded AAPL and NFLX prior to an FOMC meeting, how crazy is that, both losers, luckily I stayed very small with them since I started there "disservice", till the service was to be proven, which all it has proven to me that Price is a salesman and marketing guy at best.

The Earnings Extravaganza stuff is another joke, going directionally before earnings come out, total crapshoot.

They use the list price to determine refunds, so for me to cancel now after 4 months, since I got a sale price of 2 years for the price of 1 year and the one year rate was cut 50% (now I know why), I would receive a very small refund of the $999 I paid, so I stopped the Auto Trading on TOS and will only take trades now if it lines up with my trading plan, which is more profitable than theirs.

I thought "The Professionals" would enhance my portfolio, but it is like a rotting fish that needs to be removed.....not recommended at all and I feel sorry for anyone who goes BIG with them trusting their BS and lousy trading methodology , YOU WILL HAVE MASSIVE DRAWDOWN!

Is it a scam, pretty darn close.... Price is a slick salesman and marketing guy and I suspect they have a revolving door of traders/investors in then out and constantly try to churn that over and over.