Preferred Stock Trading

Morpheys

Hi All,

Has anyone traded (or still trading) with preferred stock?
What is you overall opinion for these stock? Are they okey for trading?

Thanks in advance.

P.S: I am a beginner in the trading and a friend of mine has told me it is low-risk stocks therefore I need other opinion :rolleyes:

There's less of them, so low liquidity.
They lower risk due to their rights over regular shareholders in a liquidation situation, but you won't find many people on this forum who have held a company that went bust if they're short term traders trading properly. Though this may happen in penny stocks and AIM shares.

I don't really know for sure, but I don't think there's many reasons a retail trader should trade pref shares.

Hi All,

Has anyone traded (or still trading) with preferred stock?
What is you overall opinion for these stock? Are they okey for trading?

Thanks in advance.

P.S: I am a beginner in the trading and a friend of mine has told me it is low-risk stocks therefore I need other opinion :rolleyes:

Of course the stock trading the best trading in the world. There is no doubt about it. But you have to learn trading before starting the trading. You may need to use the demo account, before trading the real account. Beside these, you may need to take help from the expert traders. you can contact the the email address, if you need any help on the stock / equities trading.

To ask any questions about trading, PM me to this e-mail [email protected]