predict the future

thancongthanh

I need an analyst to help me tomorrow 07.23.2012 Oil prices?
because I was a binary market they gave me four choices of tomorrow's oil price
high $ 99
low $ 84
and
High $ 102
expert should I choose what price
addnick my yahoo trinhsattientuyen

I don't understand - your profile says you are a coach/trainer - shouldn't we be asking you ?

Crawl back under the stone you came from.

I need an analyst to help me tomorrow 07.23.2012 Oil prices?
because I was a binary market they gave me four choices of tomorrow's oil price
high $ 99
low $ 84
and
High $ 102
expert should I choose what price
addnick my yahoo trinhsattientuyen

Crawl back under the stone you came from.

Whilst I echo and fully support that viewpoint, it hardly reconciles with the new T2W

“a beacon in the industry, a place where traders of all types and experience can come, safe in the knowledge that the information and support is of the highest calibre, enabling them to cut a path through the trading jungle without losing their shirts.”

I think you where supposed to give him tomorrows highs and lows (and if you are feeling generous, when they might occur would be useful !)

Whilst I echo and fully support that viewpoint, it hardly reconciles with the new T2W

“a beacon in the industry, a place where traders of all types and experience can come, safe in the knowledge that the information and support is of the highest calibre, enabling them to cut a path through the trading jungle without losing their shirts.”

I think you where supposed to give him tomorrows highs and lows (and if you are feeling generous, when they might occur would be useful !)

I'll give you that information on Tuesday, TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE too :)

Peter

I'll give you that information on Tuesday, TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE too :)

Peter

Fantastic,

thankfully the guy selling secret Nazi boxes has a thriving sideline in time machines, and there's a few left, and at a reduced price. You just gave me the incentive to get my credit card out !

need a friend I have full knowledge of experience in trade
or otherwise, as an expert to advise the price of a moi something on tomorrow

You know when you're in trouble when you have to ask a message board for financial predictions :)

such rich and vibrant trading discussion all over this suite of boards

Ive just seen a diamond of a post, embedded in a pile of complete horse manure (although to be fair there was a bit of lulzy stuff in there as well, hence my interest).

In a rather strange way it was almost as if the post wasn't there at all, no one acknowledged it, commented on it, or replied to it despite it giving precisely the right answer to the question that had been originally asked.

Its no good being so negative, post something rich and vibrant. If you build it they will come :LOL:

If you don't mind giving him tomorrows highs & lows, I promise I won't copy them and make a bundle.

For tomorrows ES highs and lows, I have them as follows:

Sorry - doorbell just rang, back in a second...

Oh, thancongthanh, you have a lot of business. Oil,USD-EUR, maybe other things.Please do share us how can you make money in it. We'll glad to hear you, promise!