PoundLand & pets at home IPO

mikeball87

34 1
whats everyone's thoughts on the new IPOs set to open tomorrow. buying into new IPOs would surly bring some risk at a time like this just after hitting all time highs and swiftly retraction over the past week? thoughts?

PieterSteidelmayer

283 54
There is considerable fund interest in Poundland. The valuation of £750m and significant interest suggests an offering at the top end of the projected range at 300p per share. Which is ironic really. I feel quite strongly given the corporate ethos that 100p was the only possible price.

mikeball87

34 1
There is considerable fund interest in Poundland. The valuation of £750m and significant interest suggests an offering at the top end of the projected range at 300p per share. Which is ironic really. I feel quite strongly given the corporate ethos that 100p was the only possible price.

Hahaha everything a £1, exept it's share price..

But I think I will be trading both tomorrow, pets at home has more growth potential in my opinion & once the economy gets up to full speed people may drift from the cheap bargain sops as they feel they have more funds to spare. & spending on pets has never really dropped. I wil most likely but just after the initial morning spoke & look at holding for 3-6 weeks if conditions to enter a trade are right tomorrow. I won't be trading big mind you once I'm in. Just 1k shares in each will do for now.

PieterSteidelmayer

283 54
Pets at Home has a valuation almost double that of Poundland and an expected listing per share at around 60% that of Poundland. They both have similar growth prospects. It's basic math as far as I can see.

Reactions: Jack o'Clubs
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock