Post your portfolio here!

stancer123

Hello there,

i just wanted to share my portfolio with you guys, feel free to share yours

1. Partygaming (short punt, hoping for a target to 100p then i will sell)
2. Paladin Resources (taken over, made a good size profit)
3. Pipex Broadband (risky punt, share is about 10p, potential target maybe? but a fast grower)
4. Deal Group Media (DGM, short punt, rumours of a bid by i-spire)
5. SMC Group (architecture group which is growing steadily, IPO quite recently)
6. ASOS (internet retailer, good medium punt)
7. BHP Billton (made a loss of it, bought it when it was higher, hoping for a quick recovery)
8. Caffe Nero (got tipped, and bought early, made some on this one)

thanks!

Sorry I dont understand. When you say "portfolio" this would normally imply the positions you currently hold - but reading some of your comments it looks like these are also some stocks you've closed out.

Quite happy to post my current 16 open positions from short of Gondola ( backed up by comments in sunday times today) to long of Ormonde mining ( position held for nearly 2 years ) but not sure what the objective is?

Shouldn't a portfolio include things like the quantity held, price bought, current valuation etc?

Probably , yes, but I certainly wouldn't be comfortable disclosing the size of my positions on here.

Soco International
Dana Petroleum
Hardman Resources
Gulf Keystone Petroleum
Centurian

JonnyT

hello, the only stock closed out is paladin resources, but still holding them until the cash is offered or awaiting documents.

Amongst my holdings:-

Superscape
Ormonde mining
Monterico
Oriel resources
Advanced fluid controls
Skyepharma
Gaming Corp
Bankers petroleum
Capita
Gondola

CT

I'm pretty quiet at the moment.. Looking to add some positions soon.

Longs:
BHP Billiton - BLT
United Business Media - UBM
March 06 corn

Short:
Monstermob - MOB

45% Soco International average price 121p
35% Dana average price 226p

JonnyT

Fundy's / T.A.???

Just trying to get a handle on where you good folk are coming from? 'Portfolio' is a term I associate with positions held for the medium to long term, i.e. weeks to months to years. As the timescale expands, there appears to be a shift from T.A. to fundamental analysis; from trader to investor. (Just my perception - and I concede that I may be very wide of the mark here). Anyway, my perception of the thread thus far is that it is for the longer term trader / investor, with a focus on U.K stocks.

If I'm anywhere near the right ball park, then Neteller (NLR) might be of interest. I have a friend ('ere we go!) who knocks spots off Mr. Buffet when it comes to Fundy analysis. Said friend is a big fan of NLR and has been long the stock for a while now. I have no knowledge (and only minimal interest in) fundy's - making my assessment of a stock from the chart alone. I attach a chart of NLR in case it is of interest, as I notice a couple of you have positions in the gaming sector. I would welcome anyones views on it!

Cheers,
Tim.

Attachments

• NLR_06.12.05.PNG
    NLR_06.12.05.PNG
    48.4 KB · Views: 228
timsk said:
. . . with a focus on U.K stocks.
QUOTE]
I somehow managed to overlook the forum this thread is housed in, sorry!
:eek:
Tim.