Post Trades You're ' Stuck ' In

spinola

Established member
A thread for posting trades you're stuck in. Stuck in, as in trades you are ' stuck into at this time' .

Post a chart up . (pic worth thousand words n all that ) when you feel like it. Post the conclusion, when it's concluded !

OK I'm stuck into a USD JPY short 98.62 at the mo.

o0rywx.jpg

Unstuck .

I have stopped the USDJPY Short trade At 97.89. Result + 73 ticks .

eagj11.jpg

Stuck Long 97.90 USDJPY

OK Stuck with a reversal Long USDJPY average price 97.90 . Hopefully less fireworks to hold through tonight, but NFP tomoz ! :eek: Hold Tight .

v30rcg.jpg

Unstuck

Timely exit for a Friday.

Stopped USDJPY long trade at average of 98.98 + 108 ticks per lot

2ii9zwo.jpg

Stuck short USDJPY 99.97

OK Stuck with a reversal Short USDJPY average price 98.97 . Friday afternoon, but it's on. And I'm off .

1zx1v06.jpg

You should never be stuck in a trade if You are. you don't know how to trade sorry for being so blunt

you are basically admitting that you do not have a plan, or if you do, you are not following it.....

Just a play on words, chaps. From the 1st post,

A thread for posting trades you're stuck in. Stuck in, as in trades you are ' stuck into at this time' .

Not , stuck with , but stuck into, as in get stuck into !

So stuck, is entry, unstuck = exit.

Found the definition I mean.

get stuck into something (Informal) set about, tackle, get down to, make a start on, take the bit between your teeth

But if anyone feels stuck as in , (unsure confused definition), or not knowing what to do, then yeah, just close the trade out.

You should never be stuck in a trade if You are. you don't know how to trade sorry for being so blunt

No worries.

If you don't know what to do, yes , agree, stop the trade. (mechanical trigger or mental trigger, or both) However if you do know what to do, you shouldn't always give up your position due to short term volatility.

In that case, stick with it if you perceive your position is still perceived to be aligned with the markets position.

That's my thinking on it anyhow.

"stuck" to me implies a negative position.....most of these seem to be already profitable

N

"stuck" to me implies a negative position.....most of these seem to be already profitable

N

howdy, were you not brought up with the term , ' get stuck in ' ? As in to start eating ? Maybe it's old skool. :) It's informal term used as this dictionary outlines below.

Stuck into

get stuck into something (Informal) set about, tackle, get down to, make a start on, take the bit between your teeth

So a thread for showing trades , you are stuck into. My trades typically span multi day. 1-3 day's usual. So I can get stuck into one for a while.

So in my last chart, I've got stuck into a USDJPY short . When it's concluded I tag it unstuck ! Meaning , I'm no longer stuck into it.

In short , Get stuck into = to start trading / putting a trade on.

Hope that helps .

:)

Unstuck

Stopped short USDJPY at 99.29 realised -40 tick loss. This bleep can go to the moon .

zvahr7.jpg

There's got to be some fat buy stops at 100.00+ building . See what happens.

:)