Post the book that helped you the most in your trading career!

Rpierce2985

Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum and wanted to share one of my favorite books that helped me but I also want to see everyone else’s input on this subject!! Mine has to be The Warren Buffet Way; Investment strategies of the worlds greatest investor! This book is amazing and a must read!! You can read it for free with an audible free trial!! Check it out!

Let me know what your favorite is!

Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum and wanted to share one of my favorite books that helped me but I also want to see everyone else’s input on this subject!! Mine has to be The Warren Buffet Way; Investment strategies of the worlds greatest investor! This book is amazing and a must read!! You can read it for free with an audible free trial!! Check it out!

Let me know what your favorite is!
It’s not a book per se, but I can point you to Quantpedia - The Encyclopedia of Quantitative Trading Strategies.
It’s a database of ideas for quantitative trading strategies derived out of the academic research papers (from research portals, financial journals, universities etc.), interesting papers are selected, and performance and risk characteristics and trading rules in plain language are extracted. Subset of strategies is backtested and you can review out-of-sample chart, statistics and code written in the QuantConnect framework …

- How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market – by Nicolas Darvas
- How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times or Bad – by William O’Neil
- Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard, and: Think & Trade Like a Champion – by Mark Minervini
- Stock Market Wizards books – by Jack Schwager
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator – by Edwin Lefévre