Plus500uk

One thing I realized is that the world of online trading platforms is full of shady stuff and scams, right now I am using Plus500's demo mode with fake money, and have been swing/day trading the last few days and closed all my open positions at profit (some forex and some CFDs).

What's your take on Plus500?
Do you know if it is serious enough to be trusted with money?

I couldn't get a clear image roaming the internet, they are one of the most advertised it seems, but I also read that they are some sort of scam. I liked it because of the no commission fee, seems to make more sense for a small investor (I don't want to invest anything more that 500£, but probably not even that.)

Last edited:
CMC markets probably better although Plus500 has a legit license in the UK

When choosing online broker its better to access them considerating their web reputation (feedback, reviews, scam cases) than presense of licenses and regulations. When I put my choice on hotforex I was focused on reputation around their forum threads and feedback inside them. Only after registering I saw that they have all necessary regulations as well. That is the real situation with most trustful broker around the internet.