Plus500

sparkyman91

1 0
Hello,

I am new to trade2win. I have been using Plus500 for the last couple of weeks and have gained a decent profit selling oil. I have based my decision to sell on the news of oil prices have been decreasing drastically. I am really interested in branching out buying and selling multiple commodities, forex, etc but I have little experience. Would anyone be able to give me some recommendations of websites, experts or advice into what shares to buy/sell, giving me predictions for the upcoming week?

timsk

Legendary member
7,600 2,374
Hello,

I am new to trade2win. I have been using Plus500 for the last couple of weeks and have gained a decent profit selling oil. I have based my decision to sell on the news of oil prices have been decreasing drastically. I am really interested in branching out buying and selling multiple commodities, forex, etc but I have little experience. Would anyone be able to give me some recommendations of websites, experts or advice into what shares to buy/sell, giving me predictions for the upcoming week?
Hi sparkyman91,
Welcome to T2W!

This is the only site you need - everything is here - housed under one roof. When you joined, you were sent a welcome e-mail with some links in it. Follow the links and all (well, most anyway) of your questions will be answered!

Happy New Year.
Tim.

gerryg

Established member
900 7
Hello,

I use COT reports (manual interpretation) +Cot index indicator at my Нotforex platform and MQL 5 US fundamental paid signals. It is my personal 3 tools for trading, and I really don't want to draw my attention to other methods.:)
Enjoy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock