Plus500

sparkyman91

Hello,

I am new to trade2win. I have been using Plus500 for the last couple of weeks and have gained a decent profit selling oil. I have based my decision to sell on the news of oil prices have been decreasing drastically. I am really interested in branching out buying and selling multiple commodities, forex, etc but I have little experience. Would anyone be able to give me some recommendations of websites, experts or advice into what shares to buy/sell, giving me predictions for the upcoming week?

Hello,

I am new to trade2win. I have been using Plus500 for the last couple of weeks and have gained a decent profit selling oil. I have based my decision to sell on the news of oil prices have been decreasing drastically. I am really interested in branching out buying and selling multiple commodities, forex, etc but I have little experience. Would anyone be able to give me some recommendations of websites, experts or advice into what shares to buy/sell, giving me predictions for the upcoming week?
Hi sparkyman91,
Welcome to T2W!

This is the only site you need - everything is here - housed under one roof. When you joined, you were sent a welcome e-mail with some links in it. Follow the links and all (well, most anyway) of your questions will be answered!

Happy New Year.
Tim.

Hello,

I use COT reports (manual interpretation) +Cot index indicator at my Нotforex platform and MQL 5 US fundamental paid signals. It is my personal 3 tools for trading, and I really don't want to draw my attention to other methods.:)
Enjoy!