Plus500 WebTrader

CotswoldD

Hi Guys

Has anyone had expereince of this web based software. I have been using the demo account for Forex trading the Eur/USD with great results. Not ready to try live yet, just wondered what others thought. Reading reviews on the demo on youtube, comments not very good, but could just be kids.

Thoughts please.

Hi Guys

Has anyone had expereince of this web based software. I have been using the demo account for Forex trading the Eur/USD with great results. Not ready to try live yet, just wondered what others thought. Reading reviews on the demo on youtube, comments not very good, but could just be kids.

Thoughts please.

I am also using the demo version just watching and learning at the moment. I haven't switched to real money just yet. but I think plus 500 is a trusted brand.

I'm just going to use it for practice. Once I make the switch to real money I will most likely go to an actual brokerage.

I am also using the demo version just watching and learning at the moment. I haven't switched to real money just yet. but I think plus 500 is a trusted brand.

I'm just going to use it for practice. Once I make the switch to real money I will most likely go to an actual brokerage.

How are you getting on with Plus 500? have you gone live yet?

Hi,

I've been using Plus500 for almost a year and recommend them.

Extremely simple and fast-working software. Both the web-trader and downloadable software are incredibly easy to pick up and use.

Do you research before entering any trade, each instrument is leveraged and fee'd differently.

If you have any more questions, I'll do my best to help.

Regards.
Rich.