Plus500 Good Start Up?

farnhamit

Have just got into trading last week, Started using plus500 as they offer a £20 bonus, I have played with the demo account and now have a "real money" account i have not deposited any money of my own yet, I will be on monday (Tomorrow) depending on the result of this thread.

I have been playing about with oil/silver/uk100 and a few others.

How long do people keep shares for? I have been buying and selling them within 24 hours normally.

I am playing with the £20 i have from plus500 but i want to earn more.

I have a business which brings in £2K+ a day which i want to invest, Please ADVICE Anyone?

Regards,

I would advise not going onto a forum and announcing to all the scammers you have £2k+ a day to give away.

Read pretty much all of this section first before doing anything: Trading FAQs

I have been working on-line for years, I have seen many scams i am very careful, Even if someone gave me a good way of making £5K a day with my £2K id still seek professional advice before commencing,

I am just hear for some start up tips and basicly to find out how everyone else got them self a position in the stock market.

started using plus500 as they offer a £20 bonus.

I have a business which brings in £2K+ a day

So the business makes over 10k a week, yet you went with plus 500 because they offered you 20 quid ? :rolleyes:

Reactions: tar
Well they offered £20 to play with, Look people on here may just question how much money i make... Forget it i make £1 a week and have £50,000 In savings to invest lets pretend that.

Maybe ill get some advice now? :)

What do you actually want to know?
The only question in your OP is ''how long do people keep shares for''
answer: It depends on their level of convicion, their timeframe, their capital, their method, and a million other variables.

Well just an explanation of the basics of trading, Like how does it really work?

How safe is my money sitting in plus500?

How safe is my money sitting in plus500?

if their "Client Money Protection" page is anything to go by then it could be very safe. as long as you don't trade with any of it.

play along with the demo a while longer. use this to form a framework of gaps in knowledge, then try learn everything that you can to help fill the gaps.

if their "Client Money Protection" page is anything to go by then it could be very safe. as long as you don't trade with any of it.

play along with the demo a while longer. use this to form a framework of gaps in knowledge, then try learn everything that you can to help fill the gaps.

I don't know about Plus500
Minus500 is more likely.:)

I have not invested into plus500, And i am £20 up, So i will see when it comes to withdrawals, My account has been verified so i should not have any issue's

Well just an explanation of the basics of trading, Like how does it really work?

Buy low, sell high. You mentioned your day trading, then find the time frames your comfortable with that enables you to day trade. I day trade Forex on the 10 minute chart, suits my style, you'll need to play around on a demo account to find out what works for your and follow the reading in FAQ's. Good luck.

Thanks dinos!

As i have the app on my phone i have enabled price alerts ect, And buy when rates hit very low , then auto sell, Was going to invest but would be interesting to see if i can make a nice profit from the £20 ! :)

I use the "TICK" Chart i like to watch it :)