Platforms giving access to DOMs with more than 5 Best BIDS/ASKS.

Geronimo25

Hello,

Thanks in advance for your help.

I am searching for a platform which shows a DOM with more than 5 best bids/asks on every markets, I know for example for ICE BRENT, most of the platforms I tried ( OEC, GFE ) allow access to only 5 best bids/ asks. Do you know a platform which proposes much more, being free or not?

A friend of mine sent me a screenshot of the ICE BRENT FUTURES showed on his platform ( STELLAR) on which you can have the bids/asks on the whole spectrum of prices.... But STELLAR is somehow very expensive and quite reserved to prop shops...

Thank you

G

Attachments

• Brent Outrights price ladder.JPG
    Brent Outrights price ladder.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,039
I know of only 1 platform that restricts the depth & that is Ninja.

Others will display what is available. In the case of OEC, they are also the data provider and I had a look at it & it's the data that is only 5 deep.

I'd have a chat with the guys @ IQFeed and see how many levels they provide. If it's 20, then there's cheaper platforms that will display the lot.

I know of only 1 platform that restricts the depth & that is Ninja.

Others will display what is available. In the case of OEC, they are also the data provider and I had a look at it & it's the data that is only 5 deep.

I'd have a chat with the guys @ IQFeed and see how many levels they provide. If it's 20, then there's cheaper platforms that will display the lot.

Thanks DionysusToast.

I will talk to IQFEED and see what they say. If you know a platform, which shows more than 5 let me know, I tried IB on their demo version but its way too restricted for me to say something about their market depth, I contacted them though to ask them...

Thanks

Hi,

Ffastfill has 10 ticks depth either side on ICE Brent. I don't think they filter out any data they receive from the exchanges.

in fact, I've just found a setting to make the depth unlimited within Ffastfill so it's even better than I first thought!