Platforms giving access to DOMs with more than 5 Best BIDS/ASKS.

Geronimo25

2 0
Hello,

Thanks in advance for your help.

I am searching for a platform which shows a DOM with more than 5 best bids/asks on every markets, I know for example for ICE BRENT, most of the platforms I tried ( OEC, GFE ) allow access to only 5 best bids/ asks. Do you know a platform which proposes much more, being free or not?

A friend of mine sent me a screenshot of the ICE BRENT FUTURES showed on his platform ( STELLAR) on which you can have the bids/asks on the whole spectrum of prices.... But STELLAR is somehow very expensive and quite reserved to prop shops...

Thank you

G

Attachments

• Brent Outrights price ladder.JPG
    Brent Outrights price ladder.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 937

DionysusToast

Legendary member
5,963 1,501
I know of only 1 platform that restricts the depth & that is Ninja.

Others will display what is available. In the case of OEC, they are also the data provider and I had a look at it & it's the data that is only 5 deep.

I'd have a chat with the guys @ IQFeed and see how many levels they provide. If it's 20, then there's cheaper platforms that will display the lot.

Geronimo25

2 0
I know of only 1 platform that restricts the depth & that is Ninja.

Others will display what is available. In the case of OEC, they are also the data provider and I had a look at it & it's the data that is only 5 deep.

I'd have a chat with the guys @ IQFeed and see how many levels they provide. If it's 20, then there's cheaper platforms that will display the lot.

Thanks DionysusToast.

I will talk to IQFEED and see what they say. If you know a platform, which shows more than 5 let me know, I tried IB on their demo version but its way too restricted for me to say something about their market depth, I contacted them though to ask them...

Thanks

andy12345

4 0
Hi,

Ffastfill has 10 ticks depth either side on ICE Brent. I don't think they filter out any data they receive from the exchanges.

andy12345

4 0
in fact, I've just found a setting to make the depth unlimited within Ffastfill so it's even better than I first thought!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock