Platform that auto-cancels entry orders?

ScorpioTravis

I am new to this forum and this is my first post here. I day-traded the S&P in the late nineties using TradeStation, a satellite data feed, and I phoned-in orders to my broker. I quit after a few years, but I'm interested in trading again.

Question: Is there a trading platform that will allow me to enter entry orders with a condition to automatically cancel them and then enter a stop loss if filled?

For example, Buy Stop @ 1397.25, cancel if price hits 1389.50, Sell Stop @1389.50 if filled.

almost every platform has stop losses and limits... i'd like to advise you Protrader 2. it has a lot of automated features and easy-to-use functionality. you can download demo to understand more. also saxotrader is nice too.

I am new to this forum and this is my first post here. I day-traded the S&P in the late nineties using TradeStation, a satellite data feed, and I phoned-in orders to my broker. I quit after a few years, but I'm interested in trading again.

Question: Is there a trading platform that will allow me to enter entry orders with a condition to automatically cancel them and then enter a stop loss if filled?

For example, Buy Stop @ 1397.25, cancel if price hits 1389.50, Sell Stop @1389.50 if filled.

Auto-cancel under what conditions? DAY orders will auto cancel at the end of a trading session or are you looking for something more user-defined rules based? Many trading platforms provide optional attached stop/target submission on a fill of your entry.

Auto-cancel under what conditions? DAY orders will auto cancel at the end of a trading session or are you looking for something more user-defined rules based? Many trading platforms provide optional attached stop/target submission on a fill of your entry.

Cancel if price hits 1389.50 or whatever specified price.