Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really like this thread and your trading style. I traded 15 min pin bars using candlesticks before but found i was sat infront of the monitor for too long.

Using the same principal but on dailys.

Any ways well done your way ahead mate :)

hi pocrel, nice thread. I would certainly watch this closely should you decide to start it up again. Thanks!

Really like this thread and your trading style. I traded 15 min pin bars using candlesticks before but found i was sat infront of the monitor for too long.

Using the same principal but on dailys.

Any ways well done your way ahead mate :)

Yes, I see your point but don't you think that the stop distance may make, even if they are occasional, losses more damaging when they get hit?

I know that many do trade on daily bars but I have never been able to accept those kind of losses.

Yes, I see your point but don't you think that the stop distance may make, even if they are occasional, losses more damaging when they get hit?

I know that many do trade on daily bars but I have never been able to accept those kind of losses.

You and me both.

Peter

How about a short on $/Y at 7923 off the 11.30 pin? (IG Index charts-and not sure how to import them to this)
John

My trade of the week last week, I was stopped out of the trade on thursday evening on the only pull back and I did not trade friday but very disappointed not to have been in the trade still on friday

pwh s and p2.gif

notice were the reversal happened, took out the previous week high and away we move (y)

Great trade on the s and p 500 again tonight catching the reversal of the previous weeks low, s1 and ADR area (pretty much a exact copy of thursday trade except the other way around)

pwl s and p3.gif

Version 2 of the Pin Bar System will have a few updated levels to trade and and timeframes

I wont be trading live till December as going on holidays to Thailand for the month of November with the wife

Will post my trades when I get a chance

Did not trade this but again for the 3rd week in a row we take out the previous week hi or low and away we go

s and p 500

s and p 500.gif

also Pete hope all is well with you and your family especially after that storm?

and I wont be at this months London traders Network meeting but details can be found here The London Traders' Network November 2012 Traders Social Drinks - The London Traders Network (London, England) - Meetup

and for Flashy there will be women at it bud :)

the new venue will be announce for the meeting so watch out for details, this is a good place for people on t2w to but a face to a name so if your around london and well know on the site be sure to mention it and enjoy a drink while talking about the markets

back after the hols

pocrel

Fellow Trader :I am looking for someone to share my trading desk with me, I trade from 12 in the after noo, basically the US session so I am looking for someone who trades the morning or night markets. Also when I am away on trips the desk will be free all day so you will get maximum use of it. The location is in Brixton: The Piano Club - Rent a Desk | Rent Office Brixton | Office Space to Let Brixton | Rent Office Space in Brixton 2 min on the Victoria line station. Its an open office with many different businesses running on the floor but you will be trading next to another trader and if your a home trader it will give the chance to get out and separate you home life and work life. (its working very well for me)

there will be 2 screens to plug into and a rolling 1 month contract and you can leave at anytime

high speed internet, tea and coffee area with microwave and fridge, meeting room, free printing and photocopy

Cost is only 200 pounds per month so very reasonable

Please email me to discuss details

Patrick

Good work, how come you dropped the pivot points?

Still very similar to how I trade, however I like to see the pivot points coincide with what I determine to be major s&r levels.