Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
354610-heebbyjeeby-albums-charts-picture2450-second.gif

Would you guys have taken this long on the EURJPY?

Hey guys. First time poster, so what do ye think about these two pins on the EURUSD today.
Anyone take them? or would have?

354610-heebbyjeeby-albums-charts-picture2452-3.gif

Not been trading from mid week so not sure what the markets have been doing prefer to sit by the pool in Cape Town although I have come back with a flu so not so funny now, anyway looking over Friday's charts I can see a few winners on eurusd and eurgbp, easy to look back in hindsight but as with all trading systems previous results are not indicative of future one :D

As for the Live Room its still progressing nicely with it currently up nearly 19% after 38 days trading

Back in the morning posting both here and there

eurusd chart
eurusd.gif

eurgbp chart
eurgbp.gif

back in the morning if the flu does not get the better of me

Not been trading from mid week so not sure what the markets have been doing prefer to sit by the pool in Cape Town although I have come back with a flu so not so funny now, anyway looking over Friday's charts I can see a few winners on eurusd and eurgbp, easy to look back in hindsight but as with all trading systems previous results are not indicative of future one :D

As for the Live Room its still progressing nicely with it currently up nearly 19% after 38 days trading

Back in the morning posting both here and there

eurusd chart
View attachment 125124

eurgbp chart
View attachment 125126

back in the morning if the flu does not get the better of me

Well done pocrel-good to see you didn't take years to make a profit. And that's because you are smart enough to recognise when something doesn't work and dump it in favour of something that does. Bit like the spider observed by Robert the Bruce as it took several attempts to succeed at its web making task.
BRUCE AND THE SPIDER

by: Bernard Barton (1784-1849)

OR Scotland's and for freedom's right
The Bruce his part has played;--
In five successive fields of fight
Been conquered and dismayed:
Once more against the English host
His band he led, and once more lost
The meed for which he fought;
And now from battle, faint and worn,
The homeless fugitive, forlorn,
A hut's lone shelter sought.

And cheerless was that resting-place
For him who claimed a throne;--
His canopy, devoid of grace,
The rude, rough beams alone;
The heather couch his only bed--
Yet well I ween had slumber fled
From couch of eider down!
Through darksome night till dawn of day,
Absorbed in wakeful thought he lay
Of Scotland and her crown.

The sun rose brightly, and its gleam
Fell on that hapless bed,
And tinged with light each shapeless beam
Which roofed the lowly shed;
When, looking up with wistful eye,
The Bruce beheld a spider try
His filmy thread to fling
From beam to beam of that rude cot--
And well the insect's toilsome lot
Taught Scotland's future king.

Six times the gossamery thread
The wary spider threw;--
In vain the filmy line was sped,
For powerless or untrue
Each aim appeared, and back recoiled
The patient insect, six times foiled,
And yet unconquered still;
And soon the Bruce, with eager eye,
Saw him prepare once more to try
His courage, strength, and skill.

One effort more, his seventh and last!--
The hero hailed the sign!--
And on the wished-for beam hung fast
That slender silken line!
Slight as it was, his spirit caught
The more than omen; for his thought
The lesson well could trace,
Which even "he who runs may read,"
That Perseverance gains its meed,
And Patience wins the race.

"Bruce and the Spider" is reprinted from Historic Ballads and Poems. Ed. Rupert S. Holland. Philadelphia: George W. Jacobs & Co., 1912.

:love:

Morning, great bit of poetry from Neil to wake upto thanks bud, I am watching the markets for setups now and will endeavor to get the trades on here as we progress throughout the day

Need to pop out soon for an hour, which is good as I dont have a read of the market yet and I always find Monday the most difficult day to begin to read the charts, but if your patient enough the right trades will come

back watching the market, everything over extended, so waiting for pullbacks to get on board the trend

Only possible trade this morning which one of the traders took in the room was the Ftse long but I do hesitate when it comes to opening bars on the indices

back watching the market, everything over extended, so waiting for pullbacks to get on board the trend

Only possible trade this morning which one of the traders took in the room was the Ftse long but I do hesitate when it comes to opening bars on the indices

Here is the ftse chart for training purposes

ftse.gif

Think iv missed the trade now but the EUR/JPY i believe was a nice set up 30 mins ago, what you think?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-28 at 11.21.33.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-28 at 11.21.33.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 134
Think iv missed the trade now but the EUR/JPY i believe was a nice set up 30 mins ago, what you think?

Counter trend trades at daily r3 are all in play today, looks like a good setup Kingdom2008

there is one on cable, cac40 and wti also

As for me I am not playing counter trend trades at the moment just trend following

Looks like the markets have gotten away from me today, at the very extremes now so taking any long positions are to dangerous and very little pull backs to jump, I think I will leave it there, tomorrow is another day

nothing lost nothing gained

no trades today

Morning been watching the markets now since 730am uk time and no setup ups for the pin bar system yet

Still a bit of time to go but eurgbp looking interesting for a short

eurgbp.gif

I will be shorting it if we finish like this on the hour with a break of the pin

waiting for a retrace to 5790 to sell will aim for 5710 stop at 5830 for a R/R of 1:2 (should we be worried taking bets with big news due at 12?)

waiting for a retrace to 5790 to sell will aim for 5710 stop at 5830 for a R/R of 1:2 (should we be worried taking bets with big news due at 12?)

Its uk news so should not affect Dax, but becareful as the trend is clearly up

as i said yesterday I am only looking for trend following trades and I am not taking any counter trend

Its uk news so should not affect Dax, but becareful as the trend is clearly up

as i said yesterday I am only looking for trend following trades and I am not taking any counter trend

Yeah i agree it is a little bit risky and i wouldn't of taken it, but there is a lot of negitive divergence on the RSI and MACD...so we shall see:whistling