Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
difficult question rob, the greek thing is very dangerous and going long the euro at the moment would not be in my mind, i would prefer a pull back to get short

be extra careful trading the euro at the moment

Yes my thinking as well

back watching, is anyone trading with CMC markets there spreads look extremely good but they are open to widening, anyone recommend them on a live account how do the spreads react on it?

use oilngold.com for gold silver a crude, brent need s to be done manually

Patrick, do you always do Brent pivots manually? If so off what charts? SLM MT4 ?

I only ask because I noticed Brent is listed in the commodities pivots section on livecharts.co.uk.

The figures look ok but I notice the close figure for both Brent Oil and WTI oil is different to the daily close price off the D1 charts on Smart Live Markets.

So please just confirm where you get you Brent H /L C daily figures from?

Thanks

M

Patrick, do you always do Brent pivots manually? If so off what charts? SLM MT4 ?

I only ask because I noticed Brent is listed in the commodities pivots section on livecharts.co.uk.

The figures look ok but I notice the close figure for both Brent Oil and WTI oil is different to the daily close price off the D1 charts on Smart Live Markets.

So please just confirm where you get you Brent H /L C daily figures from?

Thanks

M

brent pivots are taken from livecharts mark but if you want to do pivots manually you can do this aswell, high low from the chart and 7pm close price

brent pivots are taken from livecharts mark but if you want to do pivots manually you can do this aswell, high low from the chart and 7pm close price

sorry the bar is the 7pm bar which closes at 730pm as the market closes at 730pm in the evening here in london (if that makes sense)

speaking of brent if i had not bailed i would be a very wealthy man now (n)

brent.gif

how you getting on pozzyp? you riding this euro wave lower? lovely breakout pullback continuation patterns going on

speaking of brent if i had not bailed i would be a very wealthy man now (n)

View attachment 116592

Just looking at this I make it a no trade under the first page rules as the wick touched the daily pivot @ 114.90 and bounced off? It didn't reach 91 and cross the pivot?

Is this correct, have checked SLM charts on 2 computers now?

M

Just looking at this I make it a no trade under the first page rules as the wick touched the daily pivot @ 114.90 and bounced off? It didn't reach 91 and cross the pivot?

Is this correct, have checked SLM charts on 2 computers now?

M

a touch is good enough for any trade as for oil even if it was a cent or 2 below its valid due to the spreads and price variances from different platforms

this not an exact science and you have to cut it a little slack at times mark

its all gone a bit flat for me

i will leave it there for today

totals: 5 trades

3 wins
2 losses (scratched)

+59 full points

back in the morning