Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trade alert :eek:rder to buy silver

silver.gif

Hi Patrick, I have heard of loads of Fx brokers but never heard of UWC , I assume it's this bunch? Just thought I would check before installing their Demo MT4.

I already have FXDD and FX Pro both on MT4 Demo for NY close time charts and have SLM live I place most of my trades with, but agree, SLM price feeds often differ from the other MT4 brokers.

www.uwcfx.com

Anyay if this is them I will try the auto pivots and then install it on FXDD and FX Pro Demo too to compare the levels it denerates compared to UWC.

Thanks

M

thats the one mark, i have all the brokers and for some reason there time seems to be most accurate for the pivots the system trades so i dont have to go messing around every morning with them

Hey Porcrel you be going long on the euro 2day like the EJ pin forming

difficult question rob, the greek thing is very dangerous and going long the euro at the moment would not be in my mind, i would prefer a pull back to get short

be extra careful trading the euro at the moment

Pocrel, interesting pin on cable, showing quite different open & close on UHC chart than SLM chart. Not taking anyway.
Also closed silver earlier but lost 10. And missed lovely usdjpy trade!

Pocrel, interesting pin on cable, showing quite different open & close on UHC chart than SLM chart. Not taking anyway.
Also closed silver earlier but lost 10. And missed lovely usdjpy trade!

yes that was due to uk retail sales any delay in feed and you will get a bar like this, very similar to why we dont trade news and opening index bars

looks like the order of the day with this greek stuff is to wait for pull backs to get short

2 year greek bonds now at 21 %, damn it would cost the greeks 21% to borrow out in the market for 2 years, the euro could fall this time round

Going to have a break need to do a few things this morning

4 trades
3 wins
1 loss

+69 full points