Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not, either. The trend is strongly down but a pinbar it is! It can't be denied. My opinion is that it will be shortlived, perhaps, up to a strongly falling average.

Pocrel, if this works I'll, definitely, be lookng at pivots more closely. :D

How can it fail bud :p

target 1 is the Daily s1 5480

Slight problem guy's I have retail sales out in US at 130 so I may bail before the news got, 15 or so min to play with

Should have left half on for retail sales (n)

ftse.gif

were is Splitlink gone to eat humble pie :cheesy:

29 point risk on the trade, took +27 points on the FTSE

or + £137 profit

Portfolio balance is £9964

:clap: I have to admit it, you're crafty! I've made a couple of poor trades with Footsie and swore not to go against the trend this time.

Cheers bud, going into the US open everything is telling me to look for shorts so I am unless the market changes it's mind, the only index that was a long in my mind was the Ftse

Let's see how we get on with the US open @230pm uk time

Cheers bud, going into the US open everything is telling me to look for shorts so I am unless the market changes it's mind, the only index that was a long in my mind was the Ftse

Let's see how we get on with the US open @230pm uk time

I'm playing ES today but I share your views on shorting.

Good trading :)

Peter

Daily journal round up :

1 trade for me today in the journal

+27 points

+£137

Model Portfolio £9964

Morning, going to try and get a few live trades onto day aswell, so let see how we get on

big day in the end yesterday for the system with it picking long trades on the Dow Wti and Gold after I left the room but as I said the market tip it hand in the afternoon and the long end was to be played, wait for the pull back in a up trend :smart:
ws.gif
ws1.gif

Lets hope we see more of that today, already looking very bearish this morning so looking to get in short

Never jump in to early in the morning i say as the market may change direction on a dime as they say in USA and that's what its done this morning so my bias changed to the long side, looking for longs now

Markets have completely swing around again today from bearish to bullish and now back to bearish again, so back looking for shorts and nearly stopped out of this brent trade (very annoying)

Little bit of an update on my thinking, the markets are a sell (index) but commodities are still a buy in my eyes, gold silver and Wti (BRENT i am stepping a side from as unsure)

Currencies are more 60/40 to the long side, so confusing times but you have to make your stand