Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, pins are out there but they seem to be falling between pivots or r/r doesn't scan...

Cheers for the posts good to know a few people out there trading or waiting to trade :) the hardest part is to wait for the setups

I'm still around and watching. I've been bored with trading all week only had 1 so far and that was breakeven. Sitting around trying not to trade is very frustrating!

Im seeing nothing on the hourly charts at the moment. No trendlines, no strong s/r levels or pivot points.

Sold AUD/USD 1.0465 - 50 pip stop

Attachments

• AUDUSD.png
    AUDUSD.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 184
Going to call it a day cant seem to find a trade, nice trade ffsear well done

0 trades today

back in the morning for half a day as i wont be trading the afternoon

have a good evening

My Internet is down this morning trying to sort it, can't trade from my iPhone I am afraid, hope to online soon

Well finally back on line damn BT

and straight away folks TRADE ALERT:

take either brent or wti short whichever entry you can get a better entry on

i am short brent from 110.31 stop is 110.55

brent.gif

Well finally back on line damn BT

and straight away folks TRADE ALERT:

take either brent or wti short whichever entry you can get a better entry on

i am short brent from 110.31 stop is 110.55

View attachment 121370

My take profit order at 1to 1 kick in while i was away from the screen

+24 full points on BRENT

My Internet is gone down again BT said there is a fault in my area and may not be back till after 1pm we shall, lucky to be out of Brent I don't like to trade blind

Will be back if I get a connection

Internet is back for how long i dont know today so i will sum up my week as i am busy this afternoon anyway and i dont like to give back profits on a friday

this week has been slow not many trades and 2 days of no trades at all but still managed to grab alot of points

Weekly totals

3 trades

1 scratched

+104 full points

if i see anything else today i will let you know but i cant trust my internet today so i am a bit hesitant to take anymore trades

i am working for half of next week and will be trading thursday and friday for sure, have a great weekend and thanks for your support

I have been watching this thread for a while now and all I can do is praise pocrel, well done mate
but can he really be this successful? he rarely seems to be wrong, I take a trade I am I am stopped out in a few minutes
I just hope I can read the market like him someday its seems incredible to me.
Does anyone else agree with me on this or do you think his calls are to good to be true (as I look at Brent oil falling) another good call

I have been watching this thread for a while now and all I can do is praise pocrel, well done mate
but can he really be this successful? he rarely seems to be wrong, I take a trade I am I am stopped out in a few minutes
Does anyone else agree with me on this or do you think his calls are to good to be true (as I look at Brent oil falling) another good call

Practise practise practise..... then practise some more......

(1) Pocrel is not a novice nor is he selling anything.
(2) It is his edge developed by him, therefore one would expect him to do better than those who are invited to imitate his edge.
(3) Those who try to imitate his edge will naturally ask more questions in an effort to align their thinking with his.
(4) Chances are you will never mirror his success by attempting to ape his approach but you may achieve similar success, as others have or are beginning to do so, by developing your own approach using Pocrels' as a starting template.
Part of my approach involves "Pins," among other methods, it is successful thus far but does not ape Pocrels to the nth degree.

Finally, what is the point of someone stating that "it is too good to be true" or "incredible" since you learn nothing from an opinion but a lot from studying figures and (VERY IMPORTANT)....doing it yourself - on demo if need be.

Always remember that the biggest barrier to success in trading is "you."

:)

his calls are LIVE!! So how can "too good to be true" even apply ?

have you taken your pills today?

1) his calls are live
2) he is very patient, for example this week 5 full days of trading and only 3 trades, where as 95% of people would of been making up false set ups due to being inpatient
3) he isnt selling any thing, and is very helpful for newbies!!

if you watch the thread you will learn more and more he doesnt just look at set ups but also the $ index, news releases ect and that just what i know from a couple of weeks.

But make your own call milka

Happy trading!

I don't think you mean this as its coming across.....Patrick calls are 'live', it does'nt get any better than that. There are so few on t2w that even calls the trades in advance (if any others), apart from this fact he also posts charts of what he is going to trade and then stands by the results. The guy needs to be applauded, the fact that he is successful, well that's 'good luck' to him. I for one hope he continues to be successful.