Pharma Holdings.Inc

jacqualine

BLacey said:
Has anyone got information on Pharma Holdings,Inc ?
Yes we have some info...get back to me at [email protected] and I will tell what we've amassed so far.
Don't even consider allowing any other company to talk you into selling them....these are also scam companies

Re: jacqualine

Yes we have some info...get back to me at [email protected] and I will tell what we've amassed so far.
Don't even consider allowing any other company to talk you into selling them....these are also scam companies

My partner has received an offer to buy from Pierce Morgan of Boston, USA - we are very wary. What do you know?

Marian

My partner has received an offer to buy from Pierce Morgan of Boston, USA - we are very wary. What do you know?

Marian

Marian

You're being seup for an advance fee fraud.

Your shares are 100% worthless, they were worthless the day you bought them. But the scammers who first scammed you know this, they also know you'll be desperate to make your cash back.

So they call up, say they're representing a 'hedge fund' (or some crap) who wants to make a bid for the firm. The price will be a fantastic one, perhaps £25,000 - £100,000 coming to you.

The trouble is EVERYTHING you're being told is a lie.

But before you get the big payday the scammers, sorry I meant 'brokers' will ask you to pay some money (perhaps it a lawyers fee or fee to get the shares 'registered', some crap). Pay that money and 2 things will happen -

1. You won't get the big payday, and
2. The money you pay WILL be stolen from you

If you disregard what I say here then please look at yourself in the mirror for someone to blame when you find you were stitched up. Do not blame the scammers because they're just doing their thing.

I hope this helps and I hoipe you 100% understand what I say because if you're only 99% sure then that's all the scammers need to steal.........

Hope this helps :cheesy:

marian

If you want proof you're being setup then look at 'Pierce Morgan'.

From, their website they say they've been in business since 1993.

But their website was only registered 6 weeks ago! Strange wouldn''t you say?

PierceMorgan.us - Pierce Morgan

Well, not strange in the land of scammers because the age of the domain is one thing they cannot fake.

Plus, ALL legit financial firms will ask their clients to send money to their 'client account', in this case 'pierce Morgan Client Account'. But I bet you loads that if they've sent you bank details it will be to a completely different company, probably located offshore, ie far from Boston MA.

Marian

They are setting you up to steal more money from you, remember they are criminals pretending to be brokers and they will tell you anything to get your money.

'Pierce Morgans website is also a complete copy of this one -

[]

What next, Larry King Associates selling carbon credits? It just shows that these guys think people are so stupid that they will never even bother to check once they hear about how much money they can make, unfortunately in the lot of cases they are right.

Has anyone got information on Pharma Holdings,Inc ?

Anyone who has a query about Pharma Holdings please contact the email which I have placed in plain view for anyone to see. There is quite a lot going on at the moment and the SEC is involved. That is all I wish to say at present other than this is a huge boiler room scam and DO NOT accept any offers to buy from ANYONE...it will be another scam.

Marian

Just don't accept any offers to buy...it will be another scam. please contact me on my posted email address for further information.