People taking the Liquid Capital Tests on the 15th or 23rd of May

Omrudra

Hi,

Anyone taking the LCM numerical tests , 1st round on the 15th or 23rd of may could you please give some info abt the test afterwards by replying to this thread or PM me.

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

All the best for the tests!!

Kind Regards,

Omrudra:cheesy:

Think you may have missed a crucial point here (assuming you are applying to them or already have a test date yourself). These people will be in competition with you for a spot, and as such may not be that keen to share info (at least, not in particularly timely fashion).

I could be wrong, but I guess we'll see

Good luck

GJ

Hi,

Ya I took that into consideration, but the test is probably benchmarked so everyone could be competing against themselves than each other unless it was a moving benchmark. Also just needed to know the format and maybe if i am lucky or if people are kind some egs. Basing this on people being generous and willing to help each other :cheesy: .Nothing ventured nothing gained, have found these forums and the people here to be really helpful!!:innocent:

usually basic GCSE questions, but the timing is very short, these companies should just employ computers much more faster. i think there is 30 questions in 25 mins. multiple choice. and i think you need a certain percentage to pass 70%, i think. worth the experience.