Penny stock broker in the uk

Hig8

Hi guys just wondered if anyone can recommend a good broker for trading penny stocks that has a demo account with it? I don't have a massive amount to start trading with and have done quite a lot of resurch on them and thought it might be a good place to start.

Many thanks

Just a curiosity, why trade penny stocks and not look into more liquid markets?

Just a curiosity, why trade penny stocks and not look into more liquid markets?

I'm still looking in to the right path to go down at the moment, I was just attracted to it because you don't need much in the way of leverage but I understand it's a more risky market. I still have a lot of homework to do.

Is there any thing els that you might suggest? I'm after safey more than massive profits to start

I'm still looking in to the right path to go down at the moment, I was just attracted to it because you don't need much in the way of leverage but I understand it's a more risky market. I still have a lot of homework to do.

Is there any thing els that you might suggest? I'm after safey more than massive profits to start

Basically, focus first on your risk management and do as much back testing as possible, to make sure your system actually works, before risking live money - I guess this would be my best advice...

Basically, focus first on your risk management and do as much back testing as possible, to make sure your system actually works, before risking live money - I guess this would be my best advice...

Thanks, yeah it's deffentley part of my plan to perfect (as much as possible) my paper trading first. I don't see any sense at all in risking money untill I can get it right at least 60-70% of the time with only small losses, then I'll build it up slowly.

Can I ask what market you prefer to trade in?

Thanks for your advice

Thanks, yeah it's deffentley part of my plan to perfect (as much as possible) my paper trading first. I don't see any sense at all in risking money untill I can get it right at least 60-70% of the time with only small losses, then I'll build it up slowly.

Can I ask what market you prefer to trade in?

Thanks for your advice

Sure, I am trading only US equity, because if the liquidity...

Sure, I am trading only US equity, because if the liquidity...

Thanks for your help Quantt, I just read your trading tips, which are interesting too, I was toying with the Idea of an on line course but was always sceptical. I have decided to just be patient, read books and work hard to educate my self and I thing that will make me a much more consistent and knowledgeable trader in the long run.

Thanks again for your help (y)

Thanks for your help Quantt, I just read your trading tips, which are interesting too, I was toying with the Idea of an on line course but was always sceptical. I have decided to just be patient, read books and work hard to educate my self and I thing that will make me a much more consistent and knowledgeable trader in the long run.

Thanks again for your help (y)

You got it brother, take your time, the market will be there when you are ready with a winning system...