Patience - what is it?

I didn't ask about patience nor do I trade options. I asked a simple question and I refuse to click into your endless web of links. So you show us 1 trade...show us the loss trades too.

Peter

The point I am making is money is made by being patient :whistling.The winning and large profits makes the winners.:whistle:whistling

You need patience to wait for quality trades , the patience to run your winners and the patience to wait on the losers.

Attachments

• wp.jpg
    wp.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 238
I didn't ask about patience nor do I trade options. I asked a simple question and I refuse to click into your endless web of links. So you show us 1 trade...show us the loss trades too.

Peter

What's wrong with reviving old threads? The guy posts his success, sells or ads nothing, guess he is here for sharing his experience (or boast :))

My version of patience

The biggest thing I have had to learn is to NOT pull the trigger ! This was a tendency of mine before. For example: my setup requires a volume threshold to be exceeded, so I am tempted to enter the trade if it is close. Now, I have the patience to not go, I even record the trades I did not take in my trading journal. It is amazing how many "NO-GO" trades would have hit my stop and lost $$.

I guess you can Master Patience, if you know exactly what strategy you are trading, which setups and when to execute them. Sadly most of us aren't patient because we look at every flicker from a candle and think "Its close enough" I'll trade that!!

I used to over trade, but I gave up on that! Now it's a case of having a plan and sticking to it!

Now it's a case of having a plan and sticking to it!

Good to have a proper trade management plan and sticking to it whatever you made from trading, and if your target is achieved better not to trade further and take some time reviewing our trading mistakes and correcting them.

It is really not easy to time the markets on short term trading , the price may go against trader for a few days , then after a few days it makes the highly profitable move in your direction and you make money.

To say you will enter a trade now , and it will go in your direction , without going against you is a false belief IMHO for successful trading .You are guessing direction and what is going to happen next .This is where patience comes in , you take a position , wait patiently for a few days even if it goes against you in the short term. until it goes in your direction.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...22-what-happens-when-you-try-time-market.html

Impatience can result in stupid entry in trading .Patience is a mental skill, it pays in trading.

Mate, starting 39 different threads and posting 1,472 times in 2 months does not mark you out as a patient person.

The fact you opened 7 different threads on the subject of 'trading and psychology' alone shows us you do not plan ahead and just 'fire from the hip'. Oh, and we've already established you dont understand some of the fundamentals about how markets work.

So you are impatient, have no plan, and dont know the basics. Way to go! :rolleyes:

Do you see why no one will take you seriously? Probably not.

Mate, starting 39 different threads and posting 1,472 times in 2 months does not mark you out as a patient person.

The fact you opened 7 different threads on the subject of 'trading and psychology' alone shows us you do not plan ahead and just 'fire from the hip'. Oh, and we've already established you dont understand some of the fundamentals about how markets work.

So you are impatient, have no plan, and dont know the basics. Way to go! :rolleyes:

Do you see why no one will take you seriously? Probably not.

I sit patiently and wait for trades , maybe you can learn how to be successful by being patient on trades , and more posting or alternative is impatience over trading and less posting.

I saw all your psychological handicaps , just wanted to help you and others.

Show me your lion instincts of patience!

Seriously dude I have no fecking idea what you are talking about in 99% of your posts. Only when you say something in plain English like "Trading is a zero sum game" do I know that you are full of it!

Seriously dude I have no fecking idea what you are talking about in 99% of your posts. Only when you say something in plain English like "Trading is a zero sum game" do I know that you are full of it!

if you know it is foresight.

please tell us how you 'see' psychological handicaps. This one has got to be good.

He has claimed to make £50,000 from trading , but he does not trust his own psyche to risk more than £300 on tarding , sign of psychological wiring faults in his brain.