Paedophile

Thanks.

Unfortunately, it only proves that whichever treatments they did were ineffective (doesn't state what they tried). Personally, I would look at the child abuse that went on in their lives. I suspect they use such methods that look at their attitude towards children which is not the best method, in my experience.

I still remain open-minded.

PS where are we going with this?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, it only proves that whichever treatments they did were ineffective (doesn't state what they tried). Personally, I would look at the child abuse that went on in their lives. I suspect they use such methods that look at their attitude towards children which is not the best method, in my experience.

I still remain open-minded.

PS where are we going with this?

Lockem up for much longer raising the severity of their crimes against humanity.

Or

Capital punishment if they have taken another life.

Not release them after a few years or months even.. :devilish:

Lockem up for much longer raising the severity of their crimes against humanity.

Or

Capital punishment if they have taken another life.

Not release them after a few years or months even.. :devilish:

Ever thought of becoming a magistrate Atilla mi' old dog!? ;)
You seem like an energetic person with an interest in the world around you - justice, etc.

I'm not known for strong opinions ;) ,but behavioural conditioning works ...show a piccy , and then send an electric charge up the old tackle...they'll either respond fairly quickly, or be left with the closest thing to a barbecued hotdog that you can find...either way the kids will probably end up being a bit safer and frankly I am more interested in that than the offenders sensibilities/'rights'....you can rationalise why they do what they do and apportion blame ,but if you can't virtually guarantee a result from it then you are not likely to break the cycle and you bear the responsibility for every subsequent offence right along with the offender....I'd skip right to optimising the results as long as it wasn't inflationary to the price of energy ;)

I work in the industry; I help people out of that dark place in their lives and guide them towards a happier state of being.

You sound like one of these people who believes that the sun can shine out of anyones a**e !!

Your sort are more dangerous than the perverts.

Ever thought of becoming a magistrate Atilla mi' old dog!? ;)
You seem like an energetic person with an interest in the world around you - justice, etc.

Thanking you kindly old boy. :)

One tries to do their best.

No idea. I understand that there are more paedophiles in Denmark but the public aren't likely to react in such a manner as they would in this country.

No idea. I understand that there are more paedophiles in Denmark but the public aren't likely to react in such a manner as they would in this country.

We were also one of the most homophobic too.

Charles Dickens, Lewis Caroll, Victorian Britain.

Guilty conscience perhaps?

You should have an idea for someone who claims to "I work in the industry; I help people out of that dark place in their lives and guide them towards a happier state of being."

On one blog you display comprehension and on another no idea.

In Northern Europe there is a severe decline in birth rates. What does that tell you about children and parenthood?

Why should I need to know about detailed demographics in different countries to do my job? When I mentioned Denmark it was just an interesting fact.

Anyway, what's your conclusion about children and parenthood in Northern Europe, then?

Why should I need to know about detailed demographics in different countries to do my job? When I mentioned Denmark it was just an interesting fact.

Anyway, what's your conclusion about children and parenthood in Northern Europe, then?

I thought you are the one who said "I understand that there are more paedophiles in Denmark but the public aren't likely to react in such a manner as they would in this country."

Aren't you the one who works in the industry?

I'd be interested to know your opinion that's all. I asked first and I don't think you should answer questions with questions unless you happen to be a politician.:cheesy:

Oh, I don't know. I am not an expert on all aspects, just like nobody is an expert on all aspects of their industry. I just thought it was interesting to compare reactions.

The opinions expressed on this thread certainly provide food for thought.