Overseas resident share dealing account.


Junior member
13 0
Which stockbroker based in the UK offer a trading account for non residents, ( overseas residents share dealing account) has extended settlement, trailing stop orders, online application, online trading, flat fee commission, has cash management account and do not require a UK Bank account?

I understand TD direct investing and Barclays are no longer opening new accounts for non residents. I would like to invest in stocks quoted on London Stock Exchange.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock