out of hours trading on the LSE

rossb2

I am looking to do out of hours trading on the LSE, specifically when the market is closed.

I am finding it difficult to get any information on Brokers that offer this, and operations of out of hours trading using google. Google seems to point to CFD trading, or forex trading on ECN. But I am looking to trade stocks.

Does anyone on the board know brokers that offer out of hours trading, on the London Stock Exchange?

I am looking to do out of hours trading on the LSE, specifically when the market is closed.

I am finding it difficult to get any information on Brokers that offer this, and operations of out of hours trading using google. Google seems to point to CFD trading, or forex trading on ECN. But I am looking to trade stocks.

Does anyone on the board know brokers that offer out of hours trading, on the London Stock Exchange?

who are you currently trading with?

Interactive investor, Hargreave Lansdown, and First Direct. As far as I know these are just brokers that trade when the LSE is open.

ok.. maybe its a proper trading broker you are looking for where you can go long and short for a start! also access to futures for example. You can have limited access to these things too via CFD/spreadbetting too