OTC / Penny Stocks - What % of trading capital do you risk per trade?

% Trading Capital Risk / Trade - OTC, Penny Stocks, Small cap etc.

• 0-5%

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 5-10%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-15%

• 15-20%

• 20-30%

• 30-40%

• 40%+

• Total voters

TODA.1

6 0
(OTC / Pink Sheets, small cap, penny stocks etc.)

What % of your trading capital do you (usually) risk per trade?

If you begin with a small account, <$5k, what would you say the ideal risk % per trade would be?

counter_violent

Legendary member
10,464 2,756
(OTC / Pink Sheets, small cap, penny stocks etc.)

What % of your trading capital do you (usually) risk per trade?

If you begin with a small account, <$5k, what would you say the ideal risk % per trade would be?
None...penny stocks are for mugs and scammers

TODA.1

6 0
Agreed -and for "pumpers" and "dumpers" of such stocks.(n)
What markets do you trade? All for my learning. I would value your advice in order to grow a small account as previously detailed

neil

Legendary member
5,167 747
The long road

What markets do you trade? All for my learning. I would value your advice in order to grow a small account as previously detailed
T2W has lots of threads for beginners if you can be bothered too search them out.

TIMSK has various threads for those new to trading -this is one of them:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/80692-best-threads-first-steps-forum.html

Nobody is going to give you a profitable system. There are many for sale but ever wondered why they don't keep quiet and trade their magical system for themselves -that's a rhetorical question by the way.

When you have tested approaches on demo come back and ask others here questions, based upon your efforts after a period of time.

Free tip -stay away from Penny shares -they are worth pennies for a reason.

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
Disagree , one can make good money trading Penny stocks , but conservative MM should be applied ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock