options trading with the trendrider - advice for beginners

shirls33

Hi there.
Have been visiting trade2win site over the last month to broaden my knowledge on equities. Have been trading the ASX for the last 6 or 7 years and more recently been trading in more speculative shares, mainly mining, which like everything has taken a hefty hit after going well for a long period.

Have been putting some research into the e-mini500, in particular John Pauls trading system day trade to win. Thanks to this site I have decided much more trialing and learning is needed before attempting, which I will do over time.

I m currently studying more on options trading and have read some great articles from Christopher Rowe, aka the trendrider. I m hesitant on giving up any of my money on such programs or seminars such as optionetics, but feel I my need this type of tutoring to fill in gaps of understanding.

I guess I m asking for anyone s thoughts on this and also if anyone has had any experience with these two guys or any others.
Options could be a difficult form of trading but I can see the value of risk protection in covered calls and using an equity collar so I m interested in learning more.

Thanks

I'm interested in feedback on this too. Does any have any direct experience with Chris Rowe's "Trend Rider" service?