Options Trading - Hertfordshire UK

magicnumber6

I am intrested in Trading Options, and am studying and paper trading. I would like to discuss this subject with anyone local. I am based in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire.

Why somebody local? Do you think people in Hertfordshire have some special insights into the mechanics of options?

No not at all. I just like to meet people face to face if possible, but obviously am willing to discuss with anyone on the forum, isnt that what the forum is for?

I have been investing in UK property, and diversified into equities last year, and now wish to expand into equity options (probably more US based due to the wider markets).

I am intrested in Trading Options, and am studying and paper trading. I would like to discuss this subject with anyone local. I am based in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire.
Hi there....

I was just wondering if you managed to find anyone around... I am based in Luton and currently trade the UK markets....I am also looking for someone to meet up with face to face and discuss trading strategies...

Pls update

I don't get why anyone needs to meet face to face to discuss strategies. Unless you're into 'that' sort of stuff which is none of my business of course. What's the point of having the resource of a global community if you're going to limit yourself to those within an arbitrary geographical radius? I speak as someone within nuthin but bogs for miles around just so you know where I'm coming from.

I don't get why anyone needs to meet face to face to discuss strategies. Unless you're into 'that' sort of stuff which is none of my business of course. What's the point of having the resource of a global community if you're going to limit yourself to those within an arbitrary geographical radius? I speak as someone within nuthin but bogs for miles around just so you know where I'm coming from.

Oh God!!!! here we go!

No idea what makes people react the way they do! But, thanks for your comment/opinion...

I must have the knack of unintentionally rubbin people up the wrong way. I was only asking chap.

But I admit to being a bit curious now. Only 4 posts in the entire year you've been here and each one apparently yearning physical contact. You sure you got the right sort of on-line forum?

I must have the knack of unintentionally rubbin people up the wrong way. I was only asking chap.

But I admit to being a bit curious now. Only 4 posts in the entire year you've been here and each one apparently yearning physical contact. You sure you got the right sort of on-line forum?

LOL...Seriously?

Pat, I joined over a year ago.. but only started using the forum yesteday.... (thinking to quit already)

The main intention to join the forum was to start-up a group of traders for discussions and for myself to learn...

Maybe all my posts include the idea of meeting FTF, but I would prefer a conversation rather than bouncing off emails/messages and what have you!!! No other intentions mate!

You are of course entitled to your thoughts/opinions, hence, no ill comments towards you!

The main intention to join the forum was to start-up a group of traders for discussions and for myself to learn...

I totally agree, there's no substitute for getting out the door and meeting up face-to-face. It's the reason I reinstated the Meetings forum, and the more we can do promote it the better.