Options trading alerts, newsletter or trading room

multiclean

Hello,

can anybody recommend a professional Options trading service with real Option alerts and educational part?

In the past i was a customer of a few not very serious Options services, but they do only sell educational package, but i am searching both, live alerts (with track record)
and educational part.

Thanks
Andreas

Thats a genuine issue with a lot of people looking to invest and Iv been going through the net to find a really good one....Im not a very technical person so dad recommended me this one amazon. com which was cool. personally Im really fed up of fake websites and scammers that keep eating up money and they just boast of making you instant rich and thats all a hoax so you guys out there be really careful before you make a decision. Goodluck.

As Tim said, be careful. There are a lot of scammers out there. Most of my option trading friends are working a lot harder to make less than they did a few years ago due to the very low volatility.

Make sure you see broker statements that are current. If a site stops publishing results, it usually means they had some bad months and are waiting for some good months to keep the numbers looking good.

Don't forget that real traders do have losing trades and months. If you subscribe and the trader starts out with a losing month, it still might be ok to keep subscribing as long as the losses are under control. Draw a line in the sand that losses won't exceed ___ (you have to fill in your own number). If it does, stop the subscription/auto-trading/managed account.

Thats a genuine issue with a lot of people looking to invest and Iv been going through the net to find a really good one....Im not a very technical person so dad recommended me this one http://amzn.to/1ynhZSe which was cool. personally Im really fed up of fake websites and scammers that keep eating up money and they just boast of making you instant rich and thats all a hoax so you guys out there be really careful before you make a decision. Goodluck.

I hope you guys found my input useful.

Not Shaeffer's Research

I used couple of their services this year and always finished at loss. Luckily my other trades were successful enough to absorb that crap.

Hello,

can anybody recommend a professional Options trading service with real Option alerts and educational part?

In the past i was a customer of a few not very serious Options services, but they do only sell educational package, but i am searching both, live alerts (with track record)
and educational part.

Thanks
Andreas

What and when to trade is the easy part, what part of education are you looking for?

Last edited: