Options software compatible with IB

fpbtm

Hi,

I have an account with IB, and I mainly trade index and commodity futures.
Now I would like to start trading options too, and I need a specialized software, like OptionVue, but cheaper if possible.
I have tried VOptions, but it deals only with stock options.
I'd like to find a software that can download the real option data (end-of-day) either directly or through my IB account.
It seems Gecko software's Track n' Trade could do it, but I am not sure its Options add-on is really good.

I will really really appreciate any advice from you!

Thank you

Francois

Have you considered Ninja or PTMultistation (the last is actually not really well-known in my opinion, but probably that will have advantage in price)?

Have you considered Ninja or PTMultistation (the last is actually not really well-known in my opinion, but probably that will have advantage in price)?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Time has passed, but I am still struggling to find the right software to download the options quotes from IB, and analyze my options trades.

If you have any good advice, it would be great!

Thank you

fpbtm

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Time has passed, but I am still struggling to find the right software to download the options quotes from IB, and analyze my options trades.

If you have any good advice, it would be great!

Thank you

fpbtm

What exchange / options are you specifically trading?
Can you give an example of the kind of position that you might have want to download options for?

Cheers
James