Options price charts

ts1865

1 0
Re: Options price Charts.

Does anyone know of an online resource (or software provider) that supplies eod option price charts (O,H,L,C - not just tables). I realise that (1) the amount of data for any given security may be vast (2) some options may have long spells when they are not traded. That said, surely someone must provide something along this line? Cheers

The Online Broker Thinkorswim has charts for all open option contracts. I trade the SPY weekly contract and use the option price charts more for confirming exits. The primary indicator I use is the MACD, and you can add any of the technical studies to the chart, just like a stock price chart. Since I trade directionally, always long positions, the greeks do not have any value for me and the TOS option price charts have become a valuable tool. You can download the TOS platform for a two week trial and see of the software works for what you are doing

option911

52 1
The best charts I have seen are on livevol, which isn't free but is pretty some great information. TOS charts would be great if their IV's were correct (which they are not).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock