Options Calculator

Pferd

Hi there,

Does anybody know about a good options calculator for European Shares where you can load the options details directly from the software and get the results in easy graphic format?

Something like this for American shares:

Options profit calculator

This one is really easy to handle a gives you a very clear view of the situation at any given moment in the future.

I have found several for European shares but they are so complicate and give me so much information I don't need that I am just looking for an alternative.

Thanks for you help.

Hi there,

Does anybody know about a good options calculator for European Shares where you can load the options details directly from the software and get the results in easy graphic format?

Something like this for American shares:

Options profit calculator

This one is really easy to handle a gives you a very clear view of the situation at any given moment in the future.

I have found several for European shares but they are so complicate and give me so much information I don't need that I am just looking for an alternative.

Thanks for you help.

Try Options Strategy Builder and Analysis software

Ive been looking for one of these thanks.

I am not a professional trader so after working with thinkorswim that left me way confused, I finally (thanks to my friend tony) found this trador software that spreads everything in a so very simple way just like I always wanted.