Option Trader and Author

optioncoach

Cheers all. My name is Phil and I am an option trader and author here in the United States. I want to make myself available if anyone has questions regarding options, how they work and basic strategies. I love talking about options and answering questions from people who really want to learn how to use options in their trading portfolio.

As for my credentials I have traded options over 10 years and my new book was just released: The Option Trader Handbook from Wiley & Sons.

I look forward to chatting with all of you and discussing options and trading.

Best regards,

Phil
:cool:

Hi Phil,

Welcome to T2W. Looking forward to some informed discussion on option strategies. We need more experienced option traders.

optioncoach said:
Cheers all. My name is Phil and I am an option trader and author here in the United States. I want to make myself available if anyone has questions regarding options, how they work and basic strategies. I love talking about options and answering questions from people who really want to learn how to use options in their trading portfolio.

As for my credentials I have traded options over 10 years and my new book was just released: The Option Trader Handbook from Wiley & Sons.

I look forward to chatting with all of you and discussing options and trading.

Best regards,

Phil
:cool:

There are too many options trading books....what exactly are you covering in your book that others haven't covered in great detail before???????

My book ..

Excellent question. My book covers soemthing no books cover on the market. How to make trade adustments to your stock or option positions to lock in a profit, limit your losses, and boost your returns. Many books cover option strategies and some follow-up adjustments by my book covers detailed trading adjustments to make to long stock, short stock, calls, puts, spreads and combination positions. It is meant ot be a trading reference and guide in how to better manage your positions using options and make trade adjustments.

I use many adjustments to manage my portfolio and wanted to produce a resource that everyone can use. If you want a good detailed description you can look up the book in Amazon.com under Option Trader Handbook.

In general I am gald to be here and offer new discussions on option trading. We can start a new thread if someone has a general question or something they want to know about. From the discussions we can talk about many things and have a good educational forum on options.

Regards,

Phil

Hi Phil:

I just came across your book on Amazon and noticed your post in the Customer Review section (I think). I ordered your book and am looking forward to learning more about option trade adjustments. In my opinion, most option strategies fail over time without the proper adjustments, but there's a lack of good resources on the subject. My question to you is: as a member of this forum, are you available as a resource from time-to-time to reinforce the lessons in your book?

Victor