Opinions on betsfortraders.com

This was the same experience i got.
Either the BFT product is far from finished, in which case they shouldnt be live.
Or they are just trying to rip punters off.
BinaryBet.com prices are far superior.

have to agree... they said they'll have the resale function up and running in a couple of weeks... wonder what that'll do to their spreads... I was pretty hopeful on this crowd, have to wait and see for now.

BoM - B4T

Hi, am brand new to this forum life in Costa Rica and not much off an Einstein regarding Futures-Options trading.

But I know how to lose money on the stock market ~~~also I did make lots of money just not enough to compensate

Try to find a way to make some money in this area though!

Lazy-traders e-book did recommend to BoM but since I life in Costa Rica am not able to sign up with BoM.

Am able to sign up with binarybet.com - binary bets, binary betting, financial betting, sports betting but can't find any threats to this side PRO/CONTRAS etc.

Does anybody have some good advice to a novice which does not even understand certain phrases you guys are using in your threats.

Lack of English even more so lack of stock trader English...

any help or advice, and yes i know I should not even start....RIGHT

"WALL STREET GURU: SOMEONE WITH A HIGH DEGREE OF SELF-DELUSION AND A STRONG BULL MARKET"

Hi, why are certain countries not allowed to sign up with BOM? Is it because it's classified as a gambling site?

To those able to comment, is BFT really far better than BOM? In what ways?

Thanks for all replies.

I have found it good in some aspects as you can place the no touch and one touch bets for only three days. However the odds that you can get on their seem a lot less (admitedly I have only looked a few times) than I could acheive for similar trade levels on BOM. Has anyone else found this?

Interestingly did anyone ever come across the BetCorp site? I remeber reading about it on a share bulletin board. They had exactly the same platform as Betsfortraders but with a blue colour scheme. Just had a look on the web and they went into liquidation. Don't know what happened to the account holders, but the website is no longer working.

The short-duration DNT's on BFT are +ev against superderivatives; the same cannot be said about the Euro-rangers.

Pay BetsForTraders 10% month to hold your money

I've just discovered to my horror that BetsForTraders changed their terms on 17/10/08 with: Dormant accounts will be charged an administration fee of £10 or 10% (whichever is greater) per month on any funds left within the account. An account is classed as a dormant account if there has been no betting activity for 6 months. Yes. you're paying them 68% pa to hold your money. This is is outrageous.

wow - thats a lot! - Bit like Barclays with their "inactivity fee". I don't believe CityOdds charge for dormant balances

betonmarkets.com has become very unreliable. I have won >$200,000 from BOM in the past 5 years. They have always been extremely reliable in the past, but they've become unreliable as of late. I have some large equity double no-touch bets which are getting hit on BOM's erroneous price feed. They have reinstated the trades thus far, but it's happening every day. Stating prices on GOOG of 305 when the LOD was 340. Another trade in INTC in which the BOM feed stated the price reached 70 cents above the nasdaq feed.

Avoid.

Hey! They've taken dormant fee - you're right!

I've just discovered to my horror that BetsForTraders changed their terms on 17/10/08 with: Dormant accounts will be charged an administration fee of £10 or 10% (whichever is greater) per month on any funds left within the account. An account is classed as a dormant account if there has been no betting activity for 6 months. Yes. you're paying them 68% pa to hold your money. This is is outrageous.

Yep! Just checked my BFT account & their Helpdesk took the fee after 6 months and one day of inactivity.

Terrific.

Funny, though, I don't think they told me they were going to do this.

---

My apologies for posting my betonmarkets.com comments to this thread. All was resolved in terms of their bad data.

Regarding betsfortraders.com.... a friend of mine in the EU has been very profitable, but has yet to receive his requested withdrawal, [between 5-10k Euro]. He submitted the withdrawal over two weeks ago.

I would not deposit a dime with betsfortraders.com

Last edited:
Regarding betsfortraders.com.... a friend of mine in the EU has been very profitable, but has yet to receive his requested withdrawal, [between 5-10k Euro]. He submitted the withdrawal over two weeks ago.

I would not deposit a dime with betsfortraders.com

My friend received a check fully 3 weeks after it was requested. :eek:

BOM money withdrawal time

How long does Bet On Markets (BOM) take to process withdrawal ?

Also do they have some kind of max. monthly limit on withdrawals ?

Looking for answers from someone who had or has a/c with BOM .

regards

How long does Bet On Markets (BOM) take to process withdrawal ?

Also do they have some kind of max. monthly limit on withdrawals ?

Looking for answers from someone who had or has a/c with BOM .

regards

In my experience, having been a BOM client for 6 years withdrawal is pretty much instantaneous (so max 3 days banking clearance).

There is no limit on withdrawals. I'm limited to depositing no more than £50,000 in any 2 month period (not that that has presented me with a problem!!)

Hope that helps - most of the above is on their website in some shape or form