Opening U.S Dollar Account in U.K

Thestockoperator

15 0
I need to open an US$ Dollar Account in the UK.I contacted Barclays about 6 Months ago and they wanted $5,000 Minimum Balance in the Account.Is there any other Banks in the UK which will allow me to open an US$ Account with a smaller Minimum Balance,replys appreciated

Thestockoperator

15 0
Thanks for the feedback.Bank Scotland offer a good deal no Minimum,the only charge is 40 Pence per cheque if the balance goes below $5,000.

PeterTT

87 1
I use Citibank too .. great service .. have STG EUR and USD accounts with them. Pretty good exchange rates too (but not for trading !!)
Peter

Thestockoperator

15 0
I opened an Account with the Bank of Scotland.They set up the Pound Sterling Account very quickly(you cannot open a US Dollar account without first opening a sterling account)but the US Dollar account has taken ages to open.I have had to contact them at every stage to get the account opened.I give them 1 out of 10 for customer service so far.They have a serious lack of communication between the Business Banking Section and the International Banking Section.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock