Only Successful Way To Trade

Pipsaholic

Hi,

I have been trading for 2.5 years and I have found the only way to be successful is to go long and short and manage the loss have a slight inclination towards long term sentiment. It's managing the loss which determines your win. The market goes extremely in 1 direction than the other most of the time.

Sometimes going long and short you can make money both ways using Elliot waves and fibos.

Hi,

I have been trading for 2.5 years and I have found the only way to be successful is to go long and short and manage the loss have a slight inclination towards long term sentiment. It's managing the loss which determines your win. The market goes extremely in 1 direction than the other most of the time.

Sometimes going long and short you can make money both ways using Elliot waves and fibos.

Having spent years searching for the missing link -I think I have found it in Pipsaholic.

Last edited:
Hi,

in all my years of trading, this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my entire trading life surely you just mean it as a joke. But just in case you're serious I'll throw in my two cents worth. The problem is most traders don't understand the volatility of the market there trading. There taught from the so-called gurus that all they need is the latest indicator or buyer sell here program crap. And there never taught to understand the market that there trading. You're absolutely right when it comes to Forex it's highly volatile at times it shoots up long like a rocket and then tanks like a hot knife through butter. But it's a double-edged sword because that's where you can make your money you need the volatility the problem is you need to learn how to play with. You go long when the big traders are buying you have your stop set outside of volatility so you don't get wiped out from the normal ebbs and flows of the market this is not mean that you have to have a 500 pips stop it just means you need to be smart about your injuries you don't take every buy and sell signal. You measure the volatility you determine a buy entry inside that volatility you set your stop outside of that volatility. And you adjust your position size for risk. You have to know and understand the market you're wanting to trade. Okay I'm done with my rant.

The financial market has no single formula for trading successfully. To trade successfully you need to recognize the value of proper preparation and the type of trading you are comfortable with. As trader you should have defined goals . Trade is an act and for you to increase proficiently and make profit you have to also learn how to keep your emotions at bay and practice proper money and risk management.

The thread more or less fulfilled my expectations of something with this title, starting with the word "only". ;)