onetwotrade and their fake testimonial(s)

INSIDE MAN

2 2
I AM A PREVIOUS EMPLOYEE OF ONETWOTRADE
This company is full of a bunch of cowboys selling a dream to both its customers and its employees. As an employee I was told to sign up 5 people (friends and family) and get them to open up accounts with onetwotrade with a £200 pound deposit. We were constantly given speeches from our trainer Reece who by the way failed to teach us any sales techniques or anything useful at all and by the company owner Alan Levy who had apparently bought virgin cosmetics, which was at the time making serious loses of Mr Branson himself and turned the company around to making major profits. We were told that Richard Branson then begged for Alan to sell the company back to him at a ridiculous mark up but then could not manage the company correctly and then business closed down. I find it VERY hard to believe that Alan Levy can do anything with a business the Sir Richard Branson can't and tried to research this amazing man to see if I could find out more details about him. Several searches on google found NO TRACE of this man whatsoever ANYWHERE not even on the onetwotrade website look for yourself.
One of Alan Levy's ways of convincing us as employees to con our friends and family into trading with this company was to tell them to deposit only £200 (who really has that spare nowadays??) and that if they did just 5 trades for just £10 each without a win they could easily withdrawal their money having only lost £50 but gaining the priceless experience and advice of trading that onetwotrade offers. THIS IS A LIE!!! as we was clearly told by our militant trainer Reece, anyone who opens an account with onetwotrade cannot withdrawal their money until they have turned it over at least once through trading; therefore if you trade the full £200 but loose every trade you loose all of your money, its in their t&c's again look for yourself. Whats more as an employee, for the gullable ones who do sign up 5 people, their clients are then passed on to the other 10-15 brokers who have already been in the company for a while and the new employee is left to start from scratch again calling old leads from previous employees, all the while YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAID FOR THIS. Having read other reviews from customers I can see that onetwotrade treats them just as bad. Too many things about this company don't add up and anyone would be a fool to trade with them or work for them THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY!!!! Just for the record I am not a scorned employee and I wasn't fired I just think its disgusting that the trainers and particularly the owner try to brainwash everyone that walk through their doors and its a shame that some employees fall for it and end up putting their own friends and families in difficult situations. Personally I am going to report this company to every authority I can and have plenty of evidence to back myself up. PLEASE DON'T GET SUCKED IN BY THE FAKE REVIEWS THIS COMPANY HAS WRITTEN FOR ITSELF!!!! If you are considering trading with them my advice would be to take a trip down to their offices based in Aldgate and have a look around for yourself. They don't even have computers and frankly it is laughable considering the company is owned by a multi millionaire and backed by "billionaires" who have invested in it.
If you really want to trust your money and investments in the hand of a bunch of young people who are hired without having to have any experience in sales or the financial market whatsoever do so at your own risk.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
I AM A PREVIOUS EMPLOYEE OF ONETWOTRADE
This company is full of a bunch of cowboys selling a dream to both its customers and its employees. As an employee I was told to sign up 5 people (friends and family) and get them to open up accounts with onetwotrade with a £200 pound deposit. We were constantly given speeches from our trainer Reece who by the way failed to teach us any sales techniques or anything useful at all and by the company owner Alan Levy who had apparently bought virgin cosmetics, which was at the time making serious loses of Mr Branson himself and turned the company around to making major profits. We were told that Richard Branson then begged for Alan to sell the company back to him at a ridiculous mark up but then could not manage the company correctly and then business closed down. I find it VERY hard to believe that Alan Levy can do anything with a business the Sir Richard Branson can't and tried to research this amazing man to see if I could find out more details about him. Several searches on google found NO TRACE of this man whatsoever ANYWHERE not even on the onetwotrade website look for yourself.
One of Alan Levy's ways of convincing us as employees to con our friends and family into trading with this company was to tell them to deposit only £200 (who really has that spare nowadays??) and that if they did just 5 trades for just £10 each without a win they could easily withdrawal their money having only lost £50 but gaining the priceless experience and advice of trading that onetwotrade offers. THIS IS A LIE!!! as we was clearly told by our militant trainer Reece, anyone who opens an account with onetwotrade cannot withdrawal their money until they have turned it over at least once through trading; therefore if you trade the full £200 but loose every trade you loose all of your money, its in their t&c's again look for yourself. Whats more as an employee, for the gullable ones who do sign up 5 people, their clients are then passed on to the other 10-15 brokers who have already been in the company for a while and the new employee is left to start from scratch again calling old leads from previous employees, all the while YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAID FOR THIS. Having read other reviews from customers I can see that onetwotrade treats them just as bad. Too many things about this company don't add up and anyone would be a fool to trade with them or work for them THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY!!!! Just for the record I am not a scorned employee and I wasn't fired I just think its disgusting that the trainers and particularly the owner try to brainwash everyone that walk through their doors and its a shame that some employees fall for it and end up putting their own friends and families in difficult situations. Personally I am going to report this company to every authority I can and have plenty of evidence to back myself up. PLEASE DON'T GET SUCKED IN BY THE FAKE REVIEWS THIS COMPANY HAS WRITTEN FOR ITSELF!!!! If you are considering trading with them my advice would be to take a trip down to their offices based in Aldgate and have a look around for yourself. They don't even have computers and frankly it is laughable considering the company is owned by a multi millionaire and backed by "billionaires" who have invested in it.
If you really want to trust your money and investments in the hand of a bunch of young people who are hired without having to have any experience in sales or the financial market whatsoever do so at your own risk.

How old is Levy?

INSIDE MAN

2 2
How old is Levy?

I dunno if you're asking about age or how long hes been there but age wise he looks about mid-late 30's. He supposedly started the company three years ago so hes been there since the beginning.

Giovan

163 7
For some really strange reason these guys never seem to learn. They keep calling and forget what you told them last time......have even pulled a pboyles on them......but they keep persist

Shakone

2,458 665
Every day I see 3 or 4 new users come here and post a link to onetwotrade. This is enough to convince me that this firm is very dodgy and you should steer well clear, and I don't even need to know what they offer.

I suggest that something is done to stop this nonsense. Sites usually have a way to stop particular words that are offensive being used. Could they make 'onetwotrade' or 'onetwotrade.com' an blocked word so that we stop these repeated attempts to advertise, or find a way to block links to particular sites. I've reported at least 3 in the past week, they are obviously repeatedly breaking the rules.

Last edited:

NVP

Legendary member
37,768 2,101
at least the T2W crew here have highlighted it .........

my experiences over the years trying to stop vendors posting garbage is that they are both cleverer and better resourced than i am ......after all they have the money from duped clients !

sigh.........
N

Shakone

2,458 665
Last edited by a moderator:

Annonamous

2 0
Hi I have been offered two jobs one
Is at one two trade and another is at a fine wine company I'm having a little trouble deciding which one to choose. The fine wine company pay a basic salary then commission but I was thinking wine would probably be harder to trade, but then one two trade is all commission but they have a wider range of currencies commodities and currencies to trade? Could anyone help me please ?
Thank you.

DionysusToast

Legendary member
5,963 1,501
I wouldn't take a commission only sales job.

Various reasons but the biggest being they can overfill the roles and just keep the performers. They have no real reason to help an employee develop.

Plus - the Christmas parties will be more fun @ the wine company!

neil

Legendary member
5,167 749
cheers

I wouldn't take a commission only sales job.

Various reasons but the biggest being they can overfill the roles and just keep the performers. They have no real reason to help an employee develop.

Plus - the Christmas parties will be more fun @ the wine company!

Second DT's post. You can also drink the wine which will make you feel better and forget (y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock