One year officialy day trading

new_trader

Legendary member
6,665 1,489
Wrong? Where?

And just to clarify, I didn't start making any money SB until I traded DMA and learnt wot is wot and wot is not. Since then I have never made a SB trade using SB data. DMA will always be my guide.

I should say that DMA provided the vital data needed to figure out exactly wot is wot and wot is not(!)

You wont get it from a SB company.

new_trader

Legendary member
6,665 1,489
It's about you getting owned...

I have to agree. BJ attempts to come across as the foremost expert on the shenanigans of SB companies so it is only fair that he has the courage of his convictions. I know it is a different thread, but I think capitalspreads request is fair.

Libel or proof? I know BJ prefers to baffle them with bullsh!t instead.

Reactions: markmc27

markmc27

83 32
You know I usually just read the threads everyday and rarely post but just listening to Joe and his repetitive bulls**t just makes me wana post

It must have been the post by mike earlier that had me in hysterics

I do respect your opinion Joe as you have a lot more experience in the field than I.

I just don't think the two can be fairly compared, trading in the market and betting on it.

horses for courses and all that.

As i write you have 2495 posts ,and as i think back i`d have to say about 1500 must be asking for statements ,900 going on about SB companies are bucketshops and the person on the other side of trades is smarter and has more money and blah blah blah and your other 95 are most likely cr*p too..

Instead of copy and pasting the same dribble over and over ,just go and play with your cat or yourself :LOL:

mike.

2,101 709
It must have been the post by mike earlier that had me in hysterics

I make no excuses mark, I am new to the trading environment, so most on here do have more experience and knowledge than I, I respect Joe's opinion even if i dont agree with most of his posts regarding spreadbetting, But i wouldn't let it become a slagging match.

markmc27

83 32
I make no excuses mark, I am new to the trading environment, so most on here do have more experience and knowledge than I, I respect Joe's opinion even if i dont agree with most of his posts regarding spreadbetting, But i wouldn't let it become a slagging match.

I wasnt having a go at you ....I meant because you see his post count and that Legendary member thing you assume he knows what he is on about but if you read his posts its clear he doesnt ,he just repeats the cra*p over n over

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock