One Stop Shop

addisonb

Hello, I am new here. Mods, please move (delete) if this thread is inappropriate, or in the wrong location. I apologize in advance.

I am looking for a brokerage or platform that will allow me to trade all my "securites" in one place. I want to trade futures (CME, CBOT, NYMEX, NYBOT exchanges) and FOREX, and CFD' s all from one platform. I find that I am inundated with downloads and demos of different trading platforms for different types of markets.

Does such a animal exist for "one-stop" trading? If so, can you point me in the right direction? Thanks again. :| :|

I may be wrong here as I don't use them personally but I think IB (interactive brokers) cover everything?

jezza888 said:
I may be wrong here as I don't use them personally but I think IB (interactive brokers) cover everything?

Well, thanks anyway. I checked them out....they don't have the CFD's and they charge commissions for forex, ontop of the srpeads. Maybe right now IB is a bit too "highend" for me. Does this mean that no one else in the industry offers a universal trading platform. Hmmm....seems like the market would be ripe for someone else to invent a really nice one with cool charting for any security you are looking at. :cheesy: :cheesy:

Thanks jezza888!