One last poll that must be of interest

Have you ever bought a system , and how well did it work?

• Never bought one.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Bought one marketing scam/ total waste of money.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Didnt lose, much ,but didnt win , so stopped using

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Going great guns! - would recommend to best friend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oi Kimmrunner, whilst I admire your perserverance in all things system related and prodding the T2W marketplace as somewhere to possibly flog your system (that actually works?!) to the unsuccesful, I'd have to say (in my best Harry Enfield voice?!) Oi, Nooooo, we don't want ot buy systems cause if they did work so well they wouldn't be for sale (no, really) and besides, we all like to do our own hard graft round 'ere...

Just my 2 cents ;) :cheesy:

wasp said:
Oi Kimmrunner, whilst I admire your perserverance in all things system related and prodding the T2W marketplace as somewhere to possibly flog your system (that actually works?!) to the unsuccesful, I'd have to say (in my best Harry Enfield voice?!) Oi, Nooooo, we don't want ot buy systems cause if they did work so well they wouldn't be for sale (no, really) and besides, we all like to do our own hard graft round 'ere...

Just my 2 cents ;) :cheesy:

Two things wasp -

(a) First I am sure that many others are just as interested as I am in the answers to the questions I just asked.

(b) I am curious to know what you think I have tried to sell to you ? I have only quietly declined to give away what I know free.! Quel surprise! Quel domage! - you are welcome to press the order now button on the hyperlink I failed to include.

The only thing that surprises me in the answer to any of my questions is the questionable honesty of the poll on reliable systems: since 3/4 of futures traders lose money, and those looking at this board have a passing interest in what systems are around, it stands to reason
that it is unlikely that over 70-80% of them have a reliable system already. One of the biggest barriers between most gamblers and success is honesty.

(c) I actually joined a thread about a paid training course, trying to discover
what peoples attitude to training courses (as opposed to trading schemes) was!

And so with that , I shall quietly disappear over the horizon from whence I came, at least for a while.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Goodbye vendor of oil of snake :cheesy: :cheesy: