OMG That was not good

Playing with semantics!??

What can you NOT understand? I think what I have written is simple to understand and you are desperately trying to turn it into an argument. I can't be arsed, seriously. Go somewhere else.

you seem to have a psychological deficiency in your inability to be pleasant to anyone at any time.

are you in fact some sort of sociopath ?

What can you NOT understand? I think what I have written is simple to understand and you are desperately trying to turn it into an argument. I can't be arsed, seriously. Go somewhere else.

i understand that you're trying to deflect the discussion about the merit & vailidity of basing trade decisions on indicators/indications by trying to argue about the semantics of the suffix.
what do YOU NOT understand ?

and please please come back within the fold of the human race and start writing in normal font !

what I do understand is that you post your rules as if they are Holy Writ and that when I question the vailidity of your assertions, you adopt a hostile tone and try to deflect the argument away.

so congratulations, you have successfully dragged us away from discussing the merits on using indicators/indications.
Any chance we can get back to a rational, adult discussion thereof, rather than your continuing personal abuse ?

what I do understand is that you post your rules as if they are Holy Writ and that when I question the vailidity of your assertions, you adopt a hostile tone and try to deflect the argument away.

so congratulations, you have successfully dragged us away from discussing the merits on using indicators/indications.
Any chance we can get back to a rational, adult discussion thereof, rather than your continuing personal abuse ?

I posted MY rules, if you don't like them, don't use them. Simple. I didn't claim they were the Holy Grail and I didn't post them to invite a discussion. I honestly can't believe you STILL think this is a discussion about indicators! It never was.

Just Trade with

Patience and Discipline! I agree with ALWAYS using a stop and this should be a factor you employ when opening a trade - Open the trade and immediately place a stop of your predetermined risk amount.

Never widen it - take your hits when they happen and regroup after wards.

Gammer and C_C

Your both clearly right but the intention was to add a smile with this comment, very little more. I can lose a little cash but something like this wont make me lose my sense of humour and I think I deserve alittle smile, it cost me enough.

thanks
Craig