Okay this is gonna sound crazy. Selling 6k on td ameritrade for 4700 cash.

Schmaxx

There is a huge emergency and I really really need cash and have none at all but i have 6k as well as some stocks doing well on there that TD ameritrade said i can't cash out until Wednesday. I HAVE to have the cash like now. Someone help!

So I post you the cash and you post the share certificates? Is that how we do it?

I was just gonna give you the accounts info. But, whatever works man. I know this is going to take some trust on both our ends, but what I need the money for is an EXTREMELY serious family matter. Like, very very very important. To the point where I am like seriously thinking about selling heirlooms from my dead grandparents.

65313199.jpg

There is a huge emergency and I really really need cash and have none at all but i have 6k as well as some stocks doing well on there that TD ameritrade said i can't cash out until Wednesday. I HAVE to have the cash like now. Someone help!

Are you saying if I lend you 4700 you will give me 6000 after selling your stocks on Wednesday?

I was just gonna give you the accounts info. But, whatever works man. I know this is going to take some trust on both our ends, but what I need the money for is an EXTREMELY serious family matter. Like, very very very important. To the point where I am like seriously thinking about selling heirlooms from my dead grandparents.

Give me your address man and will drop it off in cash on Sunday after church.

Look forward to meeting you.

Oscar(y)