Oil spike in 2017? Brand new to trading need advice

dslice

Hello,
I'm D, a guy with around £500 of disposal income per month. I am very interested in geo-politics and oil prices and I think I see a way of making money.....
I have no experience in share dealing or trading AT ALL. (Please bear that in mind!)
But... this is my thinking... At the moment oil prices are at a seriously low price... All data says it will go a bit lower, then afterwards it will spike tremendously.
My question is... how can I cash in on this?!
I want to buy shares and start trading but have no idea where to start. I Googled ''UK Trading Forums" and came across this site, as I'm very much thinking about going through with this.
Can someone tell me the best answers to the following 2 questions, I'd be super grateful! Thank you in advance if you can help...

(A) Web address of where do I go to deposit money from my bank account. Do I need to download software to buy oil shares? Etc.
(B) I want to cash in on the potential oil spike next year. What specific company is the best to invest in, any recommendations for companies holding barrels of crude oil would be great.

Any help would be amazing. I have no idea where to start. I just see the low oil prices and know that if I buy oil the price will skyrocket in the future and my stocks will be worth more money in the long run! A kick in the right direction and some basic advice/tutelage

Cheers
D

My take is that the oil price has already "turned". The bigger increases are going to be in 2016 as far as I am concerned.

It's pure logic, if you ask me. Oil can't keep falling indefinitely, considering its current level, so the only possible way is up.

I actually agree that we might see it fall further than it is now, but eventually it will have to start climbing again. Such is the nature of the market. And a year is a long time for that to happen.

I actually agree that we might see it fall further than it is now, but eventually it will have to start climbing again. Such is the nature of the market. And a year is a long time for that to happen.

Not necessarily. Bottoming is not an event but a process. But then so is topping. Those who have studied neither are perpetually surprised ("Who knew?"). This is only one of the characteristics that separate the professional from the hobbyist.

Db